Did they not allow Britney to talk at the Domination Announcement Event because she was planning on saying something?

• Super Mods
26 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Britney didn’t look very happy during the event she you can see her turn on fake excitement and a smile. I remember the entire event they had that poor Kalen guy stalling the whole time as if no one knew were Britney was lol I wouldn’t be surprised if she locked herself in a closet or something 

It seemed like pure chaos the entire time! 

• Love 2
  • Like 5
6 hours ago, Antidote said:

I think she was like "Ok I will attend but I will not say anything, I will walk directly to the car and I will leave"

I think there was more to it than simply that... there was a big delay (I'm guessing something happened behind the scenes, because she was clearly pissed about something).  And then when she at least tried to sign autographs with the audience, they were pushing her to the car.  Maybe that was around the time she refused to do that certain move she didn't want to do.  But who knows, there was a lot of **** going on at that time for her.

• Love 3
  • Like 4
  • Super Mods
17 minutes ago, jennyj said:

I think there was more to it than simply that... there was a big delay (I'm guessing something happened behind the scenes, because she was clearly pissed about something).  And then when she at least tried to sign autographs with the audience, they were pushing her to the car.  Maybe that was around the time she refused to do that certain move she didn't want to do.  But who knows, there was a lot of **** going on at that time for her.

That’s what I was thinking. Team Con was hella nervous and was taking absolutely no chances with her that night. (cutting the mic and shoving her into an SUV right away) The entire announcement was a red flag to me and an obvious sign that something was going on behind the scenes. I’m so glad that she’s free now and is away from those abusers! I do wonder though what was going through her mind during that moment when she appeared on the stage and walked down the stairs. Clearly there was a delay before she appeared on stage. It’s makes zero sense and was super sus to appear onstage at your announcement event and not say a word. 

This is just my opinion though.

• Love 6
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block