Elton John’s Official Website Issues Refunds to International Purchases of ‘Hold Me Closer’

Mexwero

I just received an email from Elton John’s website that states: 

“Digital downloads of this item are only available to customers located in the US. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

As this is the case, we are providing you with the appropriate refund for the digital portion of your order.” 

Any other international fans got the email? And here I thought I was helping the increase of sales!!! 

Baby Reaction GIF

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Mexwero said:

“Digital downloads of this item are only available to customers located in the US. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

As this is the case, we are providing you with the appropriate refund for the digital portion of your order.”

So no explanation as to why?? It's DIGITAL, it's not like they can have shipping issues...

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

unless they decide to remove them from the counting and retroactively adjust the numbers :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: have they ever corrected a chart? 

They can't change how a song charted in the previous week. I don't remember who, maybe Nicki Minaj, included a free download with a purchase of a ticket to go see her live show and when she cancelled her show the chart position of the song remained the same for that week even though she refunded the ticket price later on.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block