Britney: If she were me…

Cqleb

I don't understand the comment about Christina as she has been extremely skinny for most of her career when had dance choreographies... Can someone enlighten me ?

Also why is not anyone talking about the fact that she confessed that she was forced to date certain people ????

I wake up and Exhale is a mess. There's no thread for her previous post so I'm posting this here. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

I don't understand the comment about Christina as she has been extremely skinny for most of her career when had dance choreographies... Can someone enlighten me ?

Also why is not anyone talking about the fact that she confessed that she was forced to date certain people ????

I wake up and Exhale is a mess. There's no thread for her previous post so I'm posting this here. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Thank you!!! Everyone was paying attention about her saying the word FAT, but I was like, tf you were  forced to DATE people you didn't want to...ugh...

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Louis-j said:

where did she come for Xtina? I missed something and I can't find it on the forum! :disbelief_britney_surprised_shocked_wow:

Britney says she didn't have a say in her Boys' nanny, says that her team chose boyfriends for her and that they forced her to do shows that left her feeling like ****. And People treat the post as if she killed a dog because she supposed calls Christina and the dancers fat when she's talking about how things look small and big in relationship to each other.  Not one aspect of her life was her choice during the con. And only a few random people even cared. Until they do as if it was it was about caring about her freedom. It was about being in a movement. 

So Britney is angry. It's the boys birthday week. And she knows she will never be treated as equal. The good isn't good enough and the bad is dramatized way out of proportion. And it has always been that way.  It's one of the reasons she could be put into a con in the first place.

3 minutes ago, tarotx said:

Britney says she didn't have a say in her Boys' nanny, says that her team chose boyfriends for her and that they forced her to do shows that left her feeling like ****. And People treat the post as if she killed a dog because she supposed calls Christina and the dancers fat when she's talking about how things look small and big in relationship to each other.  Not one aspect of her life was her choice during the con. And only a few random people even cared. Until they do as if it was it was about caring about her freedom. It was about being in a movement. 

So Britney is angry. It's the boys birthday week. And she knows she will never be treated as equal. The good isn't good enough and the bad is dramatized way out of proportion. And it has always been that way.  It's one of the reasons she could be put into a con in the first place.

I don't think people would care so much about the Xtina mention if it wasn't for the image / quote she posted with it. That's the main thing people are seeing on their feeds before they even read the caption.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block