The Official 'Hold Me Closer' Lyric Video Is Out!

Cqleb

6 hours ago, Kletus said:

IT SOUNDS DIFFERENT!!!! :bouncey: FIRST WE HAD THE DEMO VERSION :bouncey: THEN WE HAD THE RELEASED VERSION! :bouncey: NOW WE HAVE THE LYRIC VIDEO VERSION!!!!!! :bouncey:

6 hours ago, Slayer said:

It does sound slightly different!

Ok y'all how many versions of this song have their been now? lol... I still think the YouTube Music version is the best one... for some reason it's different from the "Official Audio" and "Official Lyric Video".  Her voice is more prominent in this version:

hqdefault.jpg
T.CO

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Group Hold Me Closer · Elton John · Britney Spears Hold Me Closer ℗ An EMI recording; ℗ 2022 HST Global Limited, un...

4 minutes ago, jennyj said:

Ok y'all how many versions of this song have their been now? lol... I still think the YouTube Music version is the best one... for some reason it's different from the "Official Audio" and "Official Lyric Video".  Her voice is more prominent in this version:

hqdefault.jpg
T.CO

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Group Hold Me Closer · Elton John · Britney Spears Hold Me Closer ℗ An EMI recording; ℗ 2022 HST Global Limited, un...

IT'S DIFFERENT!!! :bouncey:

• Love 1
11 hours ago, jennyj said:

hqdefault.jpg
T.CO

You know, you are actually right! 

I'm shook, I really like this version :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block