Do you think Britney should kick Lynne out of Serenity?

• Super Mods
Just now, MyLittlePopstar said:

Yes. Kick her out, make her get a damn job for the first time in over 20 years, one that has NOTHING to do with her daughter. Sick of all these people freeloading off Britney's success. Who knows, she may have squatter's rights though, no sure what the laws are like in Louisiana. 

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 3

Was it a gift to Lynne? If so, I don't think she can take it back. You don't take gifts back, do you? If it wasn't a gift, maybe Britney should divide it up, and rent out some rooms. But let Lynne keep one of them,.

What do these people live on, without Britney? Part of me imagines they're just fine, but without the prospect of endless bounty from Britney's income, and little privileges like a condo in Florida, they're feeling quite impoverished. It's a very interesting question.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Psammead said:

Was it a gift to Lynne? If so, I don't think she can take it back. You don't take gifts back, do you? If it wasn't a gift, maybe Britney should divide it up, and rent out some rooms. But let Lynne keep one of them,.

What do these people live on, without Britney? Part of me imagines they're just fine, but without the prospect of endless bounty from Britney's income, and little privileges like a condo in Florida, they're feeling quite impoverished. It's a very interesting question.

I believe it was a gift and she built it for her mother and family. Others have said that her name however is the one on the house and it’s mentioned as her Louisiana residence in court documents. Who knows! I do think Lynne should be kicked out but I don’t think Britney actually would ever do that. 

I would do something even more savage than kick Lynne out…I would gift Lynne the property. AKA make Lynne the official owner of the property.

why is this more savage than kicking Lynne out? Because Britney gets the good PR of being generous enough to gift the house…but in reality Lynne will be forced to sell and have almost no money left after taxes and attorney fees.

If B gifted the house, Lynne would have to pay taxes on the value of the house as income (~$1M in taxes) so she would be forced to sell the house. Then Lynne’s lawyers that are trying to get $600k from Britney will stop bothering Britney and get the money from Lynne. After all fees, taxes, lawyer back pay, Lynne will only have ~$200k…enough money to comfortably retire in the trailer next to Jaimie.

Lynne would be so humiliated when she sold Serenity and move into a trailer.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Christinax said:

100% YES! If I were Britney I’d sell it. What does Lynne need that massive house for? Especially after the way she’s treated Britney, I’d sell it in a heartbeat and let her figure out a new living situation for herself. I’d sell the cars Britney’s purchased for her as well. 

The issue is, no one will buy that house. I'd be a total loss. No one around that area has the money to buy that home, let alone, the amount of money it takes for upkeep.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block