Do you think Britney should kick Lynne out of Serenity?

9 hours ago, Busybee said:

I don't think she should kick her out but I do think she should transfer the deed in her name and make her responsible for  paying for it

So then when Lynne can't afford it she can just sell it for millions and move somewhere else? NOPE. No thank you. Britney needs to sell it and keep every cent.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Bigno said:

She should be kicked, Anyways, that "serenity" is looking pretty dry. Are wa lacking money to even water the plants or what Lynne?

Britney and Lynne were so close back in the day that I always just assumed Britney gave Lynne several million once she hit it big. But I guess not? I just figured Lynne would have more money. 

Yes. As long as it wouldn’t mean she was on the streets. **** that. Hopefully they make up in the future but I would root her on if she took back ownership of all the things people have been using from her. Not that it’s good for the family dynamics, but nobody seems to even allow the thought that Britney is the one who has been supporting everyone for the past two decades. 

34 minutes ago, hmatlo3 said:

Britney and Lynne were so close back in the day that I always just assumed Britney gave Lynne several million once she hit it big. But I guess not? I just figured Lynne would have more money. 

She most likely did, but these people were sewers, in every sense of the word. Dirty, rotten and hard to fill. I don´t they know what "saving" is. They thought they had their piggy bank forever

• Like 2

I think she should have the right to decide if they are allowed in any of her homes so yes. She bought them but I’m pretty sure serenity’s been placed in her moms name 

cuz any smart person would put in their moms name if they’re giving it to them so she probably couldn’t idk how it works but would you kick your mom out into the street ? No …..in Britney’s case it might be a good idea if she can’t trust her mom but I just don’t like these kinds of threads 

6 hours ago, frederiickx said:

So then when Lynne can't afford it she can just sell it for millions and move somewhere else? NOPE. No thank you. Britney needs to sell it and keep every cent.

Not sure the "sell it for millions part" is so easy. Good luck selling that huge property in the middle of nowhere... Serenity could be a poisoned gift.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.