They re-recorded Kevin's interview and changed the chronology of the events

He’s disgusting.

Jumbo Lump failure

KFat@S$ failure

The “kids” :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: failure

who’s next?

I think Casey Anthony Lynne will be next to do a big “expose”.  She’s gotta come up with some quick cash to get her 19th new face first tho cuz her current one :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

or Bryan once he finds his way out of an 18 year old ********’s fake tittays.

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
3 minutes ago, G-unit said:

He’s disgusting.

Jumbo Lump failure

KFat@S$ failure

The “kids” :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: failure

who’s next?

I think Casey Anthony Lynne will be next to do a big “expose”.  She’s gotta come up with some quick cash to get her 19th new face first tho cuz her current one :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

or Bryan once he finds his way out of an 18 year old ********’s fake tittays.

CASEY ANTHONY :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 4

The goal is not clear. They want money. But Britney has it. So why piss her off? The courts would not take this whining as evidence except negatively re children. 

Or they want to discredit her publicly? Is this to try to stop legal actions? Not logical

So the purpose is to smear Britney and turn people against her... But it is too stupid for anyone to fall for . I don't think anyone has. 

But even then, creating a negative image of her will not get them any money... 

It is just spite. 

Or passive aggressive wanting her to be nice to "family" while still wanting to devalue 

Just nastiness throwing muck hoping it will stick 

I don't see anyone stupid enough to fall for any of this...  They are hoping most people will see soundbytes or headlines and assume stuff.

Time for Britney's team to put out headlines of their own

Family court is just as corrupt as probate court though, so she needs a Rosengart there too. Laura Wasser is still on file as her attorney. A backstabber, should be ejected. 

Kaplan worked the corrupt system (cases against him )

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block