Britney responds to Jayden's interview and drags Kevin Federline

14 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

the thing is they've seen her like that since forever

even back in 2016 when Preston was 11 she was already hinting at what they thought about her (timestamped)

it sounded like a joke back then, but given the videos Kevin published were from when he was 11, it's not that hard to believe they really thought that of her

Exactly! I am honestly disgusted... If I even tried to talk like that to my parents back in the day, I can't even imagine the punishment that I'd have gotten :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

and this is the thing. Kevin and co keep acting like she will refrain from clapping back as if she had anything to lose at this point.

What they're gonna do, prevent her from seeing her kids? They already are not seeing her. Destroying her public image or her career? What else can they do or say to tear her down at this point?

They should've kept quiet and Britney wouldn't have had to speak up about Kevin or the kids, but they just keep digging their own grave. They have much more to lose at this point than her.

Exactly. Kevin’s probably getting nervous because in 2 years the gravy train is going to end and he’s going to have to drop a really great album.

And that’s going to be difficult considering the fact that he has no known skills or talent.

They really thought the con would be in place forever. Or they’d kill her and live off of the royalties forever.

Just get a job like the rest of the world, loser. The jig has been up for a while now.

:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Like 2

Britney , Britney , Britney Asgari........wow. I was not expecting this at all. The poise , maturity ,  calmness and fact spitting you just did was admirable and 110% justified. Think is these boys do not truly know anything about "mental health" so who the hell are they to comments on someone's?

Pointing out that you have indeed taken care of them and that entire household well.......truth hurts. Kevin hasn't worked or done anything to secure his family in the long future.  I do firmly believe your teens are being groomed . When they tried to ruin your image as a mother publicly the best they had was videos of you not putting up with your children's BS. That backfired just as this will . 

You didn't fail as a mother but the way you worded that about Lynn and Jamie......was perfect.  Let time do it's thing and I understand that your sons will always have your whole heart no matter what . But that sure as hell doesn't mean you have to accept and put up with what they do .  We love you always.

home video falling GIF Kevin tend to your yard!!!

• Love 6

Well done Brit 🔥

stay strong I’m sure they will understand soon even if they don’t (or won’t admit) you are not obligate to obey someone anymore and avoiding toxic relationships is the best thing for everyone.. I know that all you ever wanted was a family but you have it and always will a huge family (without spears and federlines).. hope you will expand it with Sam soon.

Also all of this if they truly loved and cared so so much about Britney as their mother . Would not be doing this in the public eye and give her the RESPECT of doing all of this in private. They just want a  paycheck and future opportunities using her name, it is disgusting. Sean and Jayden your Dad was a dancer for like 2 years bro's . Your father couldnt even help you guys go to college if it wasnt for your mothers money that she was forced a to earn then taken from her. Someine needs to knock some sense into both of you. Children are always used as tools and ammo but hey looks like it didnt work.

Britney is moving on with or without people and living her life on HER  terms not someone elses anymore.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

and this is the thing. Kevin and co keep acting like she will refrain from clapping back as if she had anything to lose at this point.

What they're gonna do, prevent her from seeing her kids? They already are not seeing her. Destroying her public image or her career? What else can they do or say to tear her down at this point?

Yeah, they seem to be in denial about the fact that the gaslighting of Britney and the public doesn't work anymore. It's not 2008. This whole thing definitely feels like it's been organised by her family and Kevin as one last attempt at breaking her. They've realised now that all of their power is gone and the only thing they have left is their ability to brainwash her sons against her.

The reality is, their money is very quickly running out, lawyers bills are racking up and they are going to have to pay for them, depositions are being taken, Britney is winning every court hearing, her book is coming and they will be shaking about that, her music career is successfully back with her own control, their desperate attempt with the leaked videos from Kevin didn't work to sway public opinion and just backfired on them, and her family's public image has never been lower or more hated. They are trying anything they can, scrambling desperately, throwing anything at the wall hoping something will tarnish Britney and break her down, but nothing is working.

• Love 9

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.