Britney shares HER story and discusses the conservatorship in new 20 minute audio recording

That makes so much sense now why she was so off at the beginning of POM with those really horrible wigs and make up.  And glad she acknowledged she hated the performances too.

And when she started producing and recording Glory, they fk'd her over even more because she's not allowed to feel any joy or self-worth.

She also says she doesn't care about Oprah or any of those expensive interviews, because where was their interest the whole time she was actually suffering?
I still hope she does do an interview, with someone who won't make bank off her... but honestly, I would prefer for her to just to another For The Record style interview because it's just her, telling her own story, with no interference and no one milking her for anything.

• Like 7

The fact she literally says she hated the wigs, ... with POM..

POM clearly wasn't how she envisioned it and it showed in lack of interest which only makes sense.

Also, I love how she keeps saying Glory was where she had found a little bit of the spark back which also shows on the album! 

At least now we know that Britney x Oprah isn't happening

• Love 7
  • Like 2

As a fan since the beginning, this was a lot to take in.

Im so proud of her, telling her truth and saying a big F U to a lot of people. She’s letting it all out. 
I can’t imagine the **** they did to her for all these years. 

Her family is seriously a POS, and I can’t wait for everyone involved in the con to get what’s coming to them. 

We are with you babe 💯 and always will be! 

• Love 5

Wow.
I’m sure all my thoughts are shared and have already been voiced throughout this thread… She really is an inspiration: an angel. 

The facts remain that she was unquestionably abused and she is working through her trauma. Resilient Queen remains resilient!

And we have irrefutable proof that she is intentionally selective and protective of what, how, and why she shares what she shares. So B-Anon really needs to fûcking dismantle itself already. 

• Love 6

Oh and the first thing I thought of when she recalled her dad saying “I’m Britney Spears and I call the shots” was the Ronan Farrow article, and again when she talked about her mother giving interviews. She’s clearly read the article and what little Lynne said to him to avoid “confrontation” 

• Love 7

Seems these are recordings she would have made in the course of writing her book... She said she talks with a woman every couple days for 2-3 hours... can't wait...her book is gonna be inspiring AF (and hopefully empowering for her in the process) 

..also still crying from hearing it all in her words.  She is so beautiful and has such an innocent, sweet spirit.. Cry Cry Cry GIF by MOODMAN

2 hours later after 20th repeat listen...

Britney Spears Crying GIF

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Imagine if she didn't stand up for herself for not wanting to do that dance move. I don't think the Free Britney movement would have happened. Did they really think they could get away keeping her from us for a whole month and we wouldn't suspect something was up.

And they are still not in Jail

Whoaaa wasn’t expecting that drop today. Ugh Lynne’s response, can she GTFO of Serenity and just f—k off with her gaslighting BS? Disgusting family of scum. I’m intrigued by the mention of the secret guy/relationship and wonder if it was referring to what the Gram Girls referenced in their podcast when they said they had seen proof Britney was gonna flee the country.

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, ivosoares said:

I don't wanna be a conspiracy theorist, but the 'shock treatment', 'completely traumatized out of my mind' kinda makes me think about the worst. I really hope they didn't do ECT on her (electro-shock therapy)

Same.

I actually have done ECT and it fked up my memory ALOT!

To this day at 28 yrs old,

I STILL have a hard time remembering lots of things.

Sadly I might have this for life.

I REALLY hope Britney never went through what I went through. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Love 2
4 hours ago, G.E said:

This! I remember I would pray for her every night. I still do, but now for her to find the justice & peace she needs in her life. 

I remember a few months before that attack at conservatorship and #FB movement, I got some strong positivr feeling, that something will happen and she will be free faster that we all can expect, then things took off and now she's free! :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.