Britney shares HER story and discusses the conservatorship in new 20 minute audio recording

1 minute ago, Matou said:

Money is the last thing she may think about. I think we are not ready for what she can reveal of what she's been through ... it scares me little bit but it's up to her to say what she wants. She already explains some really personal abuse. I respect her so much for this.

Ugh totally agree :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Lorenm said:

I’ve been saying she is perfectly coherent. I’ll stream the f out of this song thinking about all the girls that were sold by their families, and the boys being abused by their loved ones, children being worked like horses to produce cheap products. So many enslaved.

:pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

• Love 1

I prefer this format because you get context.on Instagram it just lacks emotion regardless of the emojis she uses. 

You can try to imagine, but there's a light that being locked away from the world can extinguish. Every lie, every time someone ignores your cry for help, every dollar someone gets paid to stay silent about your situation, it kills that light inside you. 

You learn that you can't talk to anyone because you'll seem crazy or irrational or they might use it against you to keep you locked up or on stronger meds.you just kind of wish for death or you get really angry and just want to be someone else. You learn you can't, you just have to go into autopilot until there's something that makes you feel normal, even for a second.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Pirre said:

OMFG GUYS THIS IS HUGE!

Yes BRITNEY you are seen & heard & we believe you! I believe you! Your feelings are valid! I’m so sorry for the heartache the pain & the trauma you have endured these past years my heart hurts for you! You are the strongest woman, so proud of you! People can take everything away from you But they can never take away your truth sending you so much love light & healing vibes your a queen! 🔥👑💕

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.