Britney shares HER story and discusses the conservatorship in new 20 minute audio recording

So many thoughts and emotions after listening to this... but weirdly one of the first things I thought when she mentioned seeing FreeBritney on morning shows and hearing about someone say if she was just fine they'd be embarrassed but move on... I thought she was gonna say she even wore yellow to ask her fans to keep helping her

I dunno why but the yellow shirt thing always really got me... at first it felt like such a joke but the more time has gone on... I really think she wore yellow on purpose. This is honestly one of the biggest Britney mysteries I'd like an answer to... it feels really lame to fixate on that one thing but my mind just keeps going back to it

Love her forever

• Love 2
  • Like 7
5 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

SOMEONE DOWNLOADED IT? I COULDN'T LISTEN TO THE FINAL PART CUZ IT GOT DELETED :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: PLEASE SEND ME LINK

I’m sure someone did. It seems someone out there never misses capturing these moments before they’re deleted. I hope you get to listen to it… :)

I wonder if she deletes stuff so the media can't harass her about it. Like once she deletes something then the reliable source material is gone, it's just fan-made screen grabs left. So she can get the word out to her fan community but news outlets can't really report on it or bother her over it. 

• Like 1

"The extent of my madness was playing chase with paparazzi, which is still to this day one of the most fun things I ever did about being famous." She says she doesn't know what was so harmful about that.

^^^ I knew TMZ would run with that quote. And admittedly I'm not really sure what she meant by that.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, Lucky☆ said:

I always knew the whole thing was so strange and the fact that the police and the California firemen were part of it it is so ******* disgusting ..the corruption it is real

THIS is important.

The Swat, tha LAPD with helicopters.

All poured resources to get Britney to a ward.

No accountability.

• Love 8
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.