Jump to content

Taylor Swift - A master list of all the narcissistic, petty, mean, hypocritical, dishonest stuff she has done: a novel Part 1


Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Taylor in USA: 11502017.jpg?VersionId=yMT9BGtIdPCdreblG

 

Our Taylor:

 

 

како се усуђујеш да поредиш талентовану живу легенду као што је Снежана Ђуришић са осредњом неталентованом кучком као што је Таилор репоред:ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
13 minutes ago, Veronica Spears said:

како се усуђујеш да поредиш талентовану живу легенду као што је Снежана Ђуришић са осредњом неталентованом кучком као што је Таилор репоред:ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

  • Love 1
Link to comment
44 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

I don’t care for the girl, but this fanbase really shows their jealousy when it comes to Taylor. This is the career we wish Britney had after she became free. These hate Taylor threads just makes us look bad as a fanbase. 

She is the last person I would be jealous for anything, I rather feel sorry for her :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

  • Love 2
  • Like 1
Link to comment
45 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

I don’t care for the girl, but this fanbase really shows their jealousy when it comes to Taylor. This is the career we wish Britney had after she became free. These hate Taylor threads just makes us look bad as a fanbase. 

Not my fault that somebody isn't afraid to speak NOW all things what happened in her life and ****s she did, you should be quiet and read. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Link to comment
48 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

I don’t care for the girl, but this fanbase really shows their jealousy when it comes to Taylor. This is the career we wish Britney had after she became free. These hate Taylor threads just makes us look bad as a fanbase. 

No they don’t make anyone look bad. Her and her fans are the only ones that look bad because not once did they use their platform to advocate for Britney. They’re all narcissists who don’t care as long as Taylor remains at the top. It’s pathetic so many people without two Pennies to rub together foam at the mouth defending a billionaire. It’s actually pathetic and embarrassing. People that double guess their grocery lists are keyboard warrior-ing for someone who would use them as tarmac to fly to her next destination if it came down to it :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
34 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Not my fault that somebody isn't afraid to speak NOW all things what happened in her life and ****s she did, you should be quiet and read. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Sorry I said what I said. Maybe you should be quiet and stop these dumb hateful Taylor threads like it’s going to change the trajectory of her career. 
 

Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

I am a Taylor fan and I agree. But I don't understand why would anyone think it's wrong? I think it's brave, smart, and empowering to know that a woman can be against the world, and yet win. She's narcissistic, ok, and so? We can love Ethics and still listen to Taylor and interpret her songs the way it relates to our lives, right?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
57 minutes ago, RadicalOptimism said:

No they don’t make anyone look bad. Her and her fans are the only ones that look bad because not once did they use their platform to advocate for Britney. They’re all narcissists who don’t care as long as Taylor remains at the top. It’s pathetic so many people without two Pennies to rub together foam at the mouth defending a billionaire. It’s actually pathetic and embarrassing. People that double guess their grocery lists are keyboard warrior-ing for someone who would use them as tarmac to fly to her next destination if it came down to it :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Not the double guess the grocery list :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Guest
Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...