Any old members from all the way in 2008?

Antoine

I started following this site right before In The Zone was released in the fall of 2003…. So I’m the old old crew rofl. I remember the album, Me Against the Music release and VMA performance. The filming and release of her Toxic video.. her Onyx Hotel Tour.. then her greatest hits album and then the horrible 2006/2007 time period and all the paparazzi photos and videos etc. I remember the huge huge moment was the 2007 VMA performance as it had been 4 years since her performance with Madonna and the reaction here on the site was not too kind. Then of course the next huge event was the 2008 VMAs. I didn’t make an account for quite a while as before it was like a general website where I would just log in for stories etc. Now it’s more of a discussion forum. 

• Love 2

Yep yep - although my username has changed since then. Wish I could figure out how to log into that account. I remember that was back when the main page headlines and the forums were more separate from one another, and I sent Jordan a picture of the tattoos I got to celebrate buying front row seats to the Circus tour. I still remember how freaking excited I got when I saw that Jordan had posted a headline that said something like “Superfan Tyler Gets ‘Circus’ Inspired Ink!”….you’d have thought I won the lottery I was so happy.

• Haha 1

I read everything back in 2009/2010. I was 11 to 12 years old. This place seemed like Heaven since I didn't have many people around who would love Britney.

In fact, I had an infuriating conversation with a High School teacher who would make fun of Britney saying she was this crazy untalented celebrity. And I was like  :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block