Any old members from all the way in 2008?

Antoine

On 8/26/2022 at 8:06 PM, Britney'sBish said:

You are sorely mistaken if you think that's the messiest era.

The messiest has and will always be the Jade and QueenFlopga era.

Where the forum was getting hacked and they also were posting xes gifs of themselves.

They were constantly changing members names and avatars with shop items (I do miss that feature and the games lol).

The forum will never be that messy and toxic ever again.

d29lgen-fe3f043d-419b-4c1c-af16-51c66775

Then before that there was a member LostPainting who got exposed as a pe**. 

2014/2015 were very tame in comparison.

what omg :orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 1

Not a member that time but I was always checking this website back before way back when it was Britney only fan-site. I think back in the day most posts and public until it was updated for more exclusivity and privacy and most forums, in order for you to see you have to be a member that's when I became one lol.

On 8/26/2022 at 7:54 PM, StuntingPretty said:

Yep yep - although my username has changed since then. Wish I could figure out how to log into that account. I remember that was back when the main page headlines and the forums were more separate from one another, and I sent Jordan a picture of the tattoos I got to celebrate buying front row seats to the Circus tour. I still remember how freaking excited I got when I saw that Jordan had posted a headline that said something like “Superfan Tyler Gets ‘Circus’ Inspired Ink!”….you’d have thought I won the lottery I was so happy.

I remember that post LOL !!! That was YOU?!! Good memories. 

On 8/26/2022 at 10:21 AM, Antoine said:

I haven't posted in a while, but Britney's new song brought me back <3 

I can't believe how long I've been a member on here!! Anyone from the 2008 gang still here?

On 8/26/2022 at 12:00 PM, Damon said:

We joined on the very same day!

shocked friends GIF

• Haha 2
33 minutes ago, Aleco said:

I have been visiting BH since 2005 or 2006 almost every day but I joined exhale since 2011. I used to visit and be part of a Latin website called heybritney which I think no longer exists. 🫣

Heybritney still exists to this day but I don't think people visit it anymore despite the owner still updating it.

On 8/27/2022 at 7:51 PM, Fira said:

Proud to say I’m Blackout-era gang! 2007 baby!

also I came here after WorldOfBritney shut down, bet no one remembers that one! 

I remember WorldOfBritney shutting down in 2006 because the owner believed Britney's career was over, bet he feels stupid now lol

4 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I spent a lot of time on X17 throughout 2007, and became a member at JFXOnline when Britney and Adnan started dating.

I started lurking here in April of 2008.

I officially created a profile here in July of 2009.

:walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

Omfg not x17… was that a forum at one point? I assumed it was a paparazzi site  from back in the day, like TMZ. Wasnt Adnan part of one of these? 

is part of why you know so much about the details because you remember the videos from the X-17 forum?

9 minutes ago, RIK THE ORIGINAL DOLL said:

Omfg not x17… was that a forum at one point? I assumed it was a paparazzi site  from back in the day, like TMZ. Wasnt Adnan part of one of these? 

is part of why you know so much about the details because you remember the videos from the X-17 forum?

Yes and yes.

X17 was a forum, but I don't remember having an "account" per se. You could just post a comment, and pick any user name you wanted. I went by "Chucky Cheese" for the longest time, and everyone referred to me as "Chuck." I eventually switched to "Steel Magnolia" and everyone referred to me as "Steel."

I used the same user name over at JFXOnline. Adnan's pap friends posted there, and would tell us what was about to happen before it happened. For example, we knew Britney had escaped from the hospital after the second 5150 before anyone else because Adnan's friends told us about it. The JFX paps hid Britney in the back of their car and delivered her at the hotel where Howard Grossman was waiting with her car.

We had an "inside scoop" at JFX throughout the filming of FTR and for the Circus promo, straight through until Adnan went to jail for the cell phone caper with Lutfi in January of 2009. After Adnan went to jail he had an restraining order on him, so there were no more "inside scoops" after that.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, x.rox said:

I remember that post LOL !!! That was YOU?!! Good memories. 

Yeahhhh, that’s me, the one who’s got ‘CIRCUS’ on the back of one arm and ‘ENJOY THE SHOW’ on the other. Sometimes when I feel like a stupid thirty-three year old, I just think about all the smart decisions I made in my twenties. And then I go crawl in a hole and cry.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block