"Hold Me Closer" Stream + Comment Party! - Updated with official visualizer

There seem to be a lot of Jamie's in the Brit world, we all know that. But I was thinking... How would you abbreviate Jordan Miller? If Jennifer Lopez is Jlo... Is Jordan Miller JMil? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

Now that I have your attention... Stream Hold Me Closer. Let's not let our guard down. We must keep HMC at the top. Set a goal to play HMC, I plan to do it today at least 30 times more between Spotify and YouTube. :elton:

• Haha 9
8 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

I think it's the mate I was drinking :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh: 

Are you streaming? :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

I've been streaming all day using playlists I made and watched the audio video a bunch of times. Even though in other threads I said the official release is inferior, I didn't want to do our girl dirty by not streaming.

Since you were drinking, we should have exhale drinking parties where we collectively get drunk and stream the song :bouncey::madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

I've been streaming all day using playlists I made and watched the audio video a bunch of times. Even though in other threads I said the official release is inferior, I didn't want to do our girl dirty by not streaming.

Since you were drinking, we should have exhale drinking parties where we collectively get drunk and stream the song :bouncey::madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

So you've been doing your homework :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: 
We can watch recording sensation Jamie Lynn's When The Lights Go Out doc together while we stream HMC :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block