"Hold Me Closer" Stream + Comment Party! - Updated with official visualizer

7 minutes ago, Kaz90 said:

Source for the UK prediction? I am SO excited and nervous omg

i'm shaking https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/britney-spears-elton-john-hold-me-closer-2-1235128575/-john-hold-me-closer-2-1235128575/

6 minutes ago, Matou said:

Only 2 days, It's growing sis :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on: I'm wainting for the smasha on radios now :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

She is the queen of spinning, I guess it will help for spins on radios too :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

mr elton spending his coins on radio deals we love to see it :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

4 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

:mariah-hurry: 

:scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, WhateverYouNeed said:

streets are saying it'll debut top 10 in the US and #1 in the UK :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

There's a real chance for the #1 in the Billboard Hot 100. We just need to keep streaming and buying. Radio is basically secured for the #1 omg. It didn't even impact radio yet and it already got 9M people 

6 minutes ago, One More Time said:

dont do that :jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme:

:pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

it should be a rule that everyone has their own picture as avatar:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

3 minutes ago, Applejack said:

There's a real chance for the #1 in the Billboard Hot 100. We just need to keep streaming and buying. Radio is basically secured for the #1 omg. It didn't even impact radio yet and it already got 9M people 

i don't trust estadounidenses like that:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

https://twitter.com/Martiijnn/status/1563599282342572034?t=Pt39jGqGKVVXi3AGaXvJWw&s=19

@eltonofficial and @britneyspears' "Hold Me Closer"pulled in 2.1 million U S on-demand streams and 6,800 digital downloads on Friday.

vs

.@NICKIMINAJ 's "Super Freaky Girl" pulled in 2.7 million US on-demand streams and 9,600 digital downloads on Friday.

HMC is already much bigger on radio points than SFG. #1 is totally possible, we just need to keep this rhythm up on streaming. The VMAs is tomorrow, so we'll be fighting an uphill battle but I think it's possible to keep up like this.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Applejack said:

https://twitter.com/Martiijnn/status/1563599282342572034?t=Pt39jGqGKVVXi3AGaXvJWw&s=19

HMC is already much bigger on radio points than SFG. #1 is totally possible, we just need to keep this rhythm up on streaming. The VMAs is tomorrow, so we'll be fighting an uphill battle but I think it's possible to keep up like this.

Oh yes I forgot about Nicky at the VMA's ... It's gonna be hard :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block