The Official 'Hold Me Closer' iTunes and Spotify charts thread - #1 in iTunes for six consecutive days!

Repeatedly log out of YouTube, clear your cookies/cache, log back in, search for the video, and play it manually. This not only increases views but also increases search volume which could help boost SEO. Afterall, YouTube is just Google for videos.

28 minutes ago, blonderoman27 said:

So, my boyfriend and I did some research.....

Gifting songs on itunes etc, does not count towards the charts. Paid accounts (not free streaming platforms) do not count towards the charts that much at all. 

Streaming-music-services-e1586115480137.

Here’s our guide to properly streaming an artist’s song/album on iTunes, Apple Music, and Spotify.

Heres where we found this out at. Cool little read. 

headlights on the highhhhhwayyyyy

So… how well did the song do on its first day?

It seems like it does amazingly well in the UK! Critics, radios, news on TV, and charts positions!

Compared to her past singles do you think that the song will do well? Because MM had very good streaming numbers, especially on YouTube, but only peaked at #17…

• Love 4
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

This Is GORGEOUS 🤩🤩🤩🤩 I love how you can really hear her. Her voice is beautiful and adds so much more to the song. I love the idea of an extended version that showcases her too. 

The Official is wonderful as is, but more Britney Is more better 🍀☀️☘️🌻

Are you fan of LOTR ?

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Someone posted the demo remastered 

I think we should ALL take a very deep breath and forget about this existing. It's just not gonna happen lol 

Im just thankful Elton chose her on the song because i can guarantee it becoming a hit possibly a massive smash. And the released version is more of him since it is HIS song obviously. She shines on both versions in my opinion. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, levxy said:

When are the fans finally gonna **** up about the demo version and enjoy the official version that they wanted us to hear. Gosh, y‘all are so annoying, these comments about the leaked version are on every YouTube video about the song.

You really want fans ti shut up? This comment being on every video shows britney i still a person and artist of interest that ppl wanns HEAR. Its great this happens and after 6yrs and all the trauma everyone was expecting yo hear a song from HER again

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, BritneyLover said:

You really want fans ti shut up? This comment being on every video shows britney i still a person and artist of interest that ppl wanns HEAR. Its great this happens and after 6yrs and all the trauma everyone was expecting yo hear a song from HER again

She obviously wasn’t ready and confident enough to release a solo song and even a solo verse on this duet, so if that is how she wants to return we should respect that.

You cannot seriously think that Elton wouldn’t give her that solo line if she wanted to have it. This fanbase finds something to be negative about every time.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.