Would you be up for a Britney and Beyonce song?

32 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

No… nooo!

I want to enjoy Britney’s vocals only!

enough this duets and collaborations..

p.s. I think Beyoncé always was jealous of her.. don’t know why but I think even now when she has all of the Grammies and streams  

everyone in the industry is. because britney spears can get away with absolutely everything and she remains untouchable.

why? i don't know but she has us all under her spell.

25 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

For me it’s opposite.. Brit can’t get away with everything..

but totally agree with a spell thing lol

i mean i don’t mean to be a *****, but she has lip-synched her whole career for example. and this is something that often ended other artists’ careers. yes the dancing… we know, but when the dancing stopped the lip-synching continued, and so did her career.

she doesn’t write her music, sometimes doesn’t even sing it, is sometimes careless with what she says, and like many other things that may or may not have been her choice - we still don’t know - that she gets away with.

i don’t mean this as criticisms, because we don’t know what we don’t know; and i obviously love her work and everyone in the world can see she is extremely talented, but these are facts and only one of those things would be enough to “cancel” someone. 

and i don’t want to go on and make this list longer, but she does get away with A LOT; arguably because she is extremely hypnotizing, and because i feel she is genuine and people can relate to her.

thank god exhale removed downvotes lol.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block