Jason Alexander is free, but his goal is still to "Free Britney," and he is being motivated again (UPDATE: JA Claims to be Sean Preston's father πŸ™„)

19 minutes ago, tco said:

It is getting more and more weird it concerns me he is free and the banons encourage him to continueΒ 

Β 

Β 

Besides using a pic of a minor...

Is he implying that Britney is a s-word? That had s.e.x with his broke-a.s.s while being married to K-Lazy? I swear these fkrs are out of control, Jesus somebody protect Britney.

• Like 4

i'm dead at jason trying to claim he's preston's dad 🫠

didn't one of kevin's loser relatives do the same thing to jayden when he was a baby?

god i'm so glad britney finally got better taste in men πŸ’€Β 

Β 

ok it was kevin's brother and preston, not jayden πŸ’€Β 

Β 

1356560178_kevin-federline-britney-spear

In newly filed court papers, Federline's brother claims that Spears is "out of control and a maniac" who...

Β 

Edited by easy
9 minutes ago, Exhaolic said:

Besides using a pic of a minor...

Is he implying that Britney is a s-word? That had s.e.x with his broke-a.s.s while being married to K-Lazy? I swear these fkrs are out of control, Jesus somebody protect Britney.

Exactly! this not right in any way. Could someone get this to britney? i think the only way that could be quick is sam... this is bad! and will get out of control, he can´t get close to brit, but he can get close to her kids. 😫

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Headed Peckerhead said:

Exactly! this not right in any way. Could someone get this to britney? i think the only way that could be quick is sam... this is bad! and will get out of control, he can´t get close to brit, but he can get close to her kids. 😫

Exactly! I hope Sam has everything under controlΒ :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

• Love 1
11 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

It's insane to me how Britney "fans" are the ones egging him on to inevitably hurt Britney.

It's so obvious he's mentally unwell, he doesn't need prison, he needs therapy.

Those people are not fans. No fans would actually talk to this lunatic. I don't even follow the psychopath. I'm glad she has a life long restraining order against him because he is dangerous and mentally gone. Does anyone know how long he would get if he breaks the restraining order? I hope that would put him away for a long time.

Anyone egging this lunatic on should be ashamed.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, easy said:

i'm dead at jason trying to claim he's preston's dad 🫠

didn't one of kevin's loser relatives do the same thing to jayden when he was a baby?

god i'm so glad britney finally got better taste in men πŸ’€Β 

Β 

Β 

In newly filed court papers, Federline's brother claims that Spears is "out of control and a maniac" who...

Β 

Bull **** if I ever heard itΒ 

Β 

Β 

Edited by DirtyRokBoi22
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, easy said:

Β 

Β 

This story has been debunked:

Β 

-

About JA, I wish he stayed in jail for much, much longer, since RO rarely works against delulu like him. I also really don't understand how the person who is сatfishing him hasn't been found yet. She should be punished according to the law asap!

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—