Jason Alexander is free, but his goal is still to "Free Britney," and he is being motivated again (UPDATE: JA Claims to be Sean Preston's father πŸ™„)

I didn't want to create this thread!.... But I simply do it with the purpose of informing you about something that I just saw, and I'm hallucinating... If any Mod wants to close this thread I will understand immediately, but it is not a good idea to look away from the enemy. JA, its free, but... He still has the same mentality that got him in prison, I don't think a restraining order will stop him from doing something stupid again, his old IG is being investigated, so he has a new one, I also want to say, his ´´fans´´ are still motivating him to '' FREE BRITNEY ''

If any of you have a way to communicate with Rosengart it would be great for him to be informed :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:or the judge who allowed him to be free:ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

These are your Hashtags:truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

76.jpg

77.jpg

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block