Taylor Swift’s ‘Shake It Off’ Trial Date Delayed

Cqleb

ugh I hate it when artists can't release stuff because of copyright issues... And it must be heartbreaking for any of them, I guess that as an artist you can't justify a delay or obstacle in expressing yourself with any legal matter... And knowing Taylor, she must be FUMING! Also, "1989" is the only album I own from her, so I'm actually interested in hearing the new version, I feel like it's the only re-recording I could have a valid opinion on.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Innate said:

1989 (Taylor’s Version) delayed even longer!? :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Just give us Speak Now (Taylor’s Version) already! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Geez, I’d even take Taylor Swift (Taylor’s Version) at this point! :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Honestly she should put self-titled TV out, she can’t legally release the other rerecorded albums at this point. it’d be great to hear how much her vocals have changed since she first recorded it. 

1 hour ago, Isla said:

Honestly she should put self-titled TV out, she can’t legally release the other rerecorded albums at this point. it’d be great to hear how much her vocals have changed since she first recorded it. 

Isla, do you by any chance know why she didn't release her records in chronological order? That bugs me so much, but I don't think I ever read why she decided to release them in this messy way? I mean I guess it must be super complicated to re-record them all, I still can't believe she actually decided and started to do it, it's mind-blowing really, but did she ever say or do the fans know why not in order?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Isla said:

Why can’t she release Speak Now (TV)? I do remember reading that the was some sort of lawsuit or copyright claim to the title of a song (I want to say Enchanted but I’m probably wrong). Why can’t she release Speak Now (TV)?

9 hours ago, Isla said:

Never mind. I found out why she can’t release Speak Now yet. A speaker company has the copyright for the term “Speak Now” so Taylor can’t use that title until the case is resolved. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 2
9 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Isla, do you by any chance know why she didn't release her records in chronological order? That bugs me so much, but I don't think I ever read why she decided to release them in this messy way? I mean I guess it must be super complicated to re-record them all, I still can't believe she actually decided and started to do it, it's mind-blowing really, but did she ever say or do the fans know why not in order?

Lol I don’t know. When she announced the rerecorded albums I thought she’d do them in order too. But I don’t think she’s explicitly said why she’s releasing them out of order.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block