BLACKPINK Breaks Beyonce and Taylor Swift Records and makes history with "PINK VENOM"

Antidote

Also tired of the k-pop fandom they are weirdly obsessed with the artists and need to get a life. It’s not normal to obsess over someone you’ve never met in real life. Like get an actual life and quit crying over these lame *** artists who don’t give a shart about you. The delusion 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Turdbird3 said:

Also tired of the k-pop fandom they are weirdly obsessed with the artists and need to get a life. It’s not normal to obsess over someone you’ve never met in real life. Like get an actual life and quit crying over these lame *** artists who don’t give a shart about you. The delusion 

LMAO this is your first post lol you just registering here just to throw hate at BLACKPINK, who is the obsessed one?

spacer.png

• Haha 3
9 hours ago, iLOVEtoFLY iLOVEtoFLY said:

And yet i will probably never hear it.

Remember in the 90s or early 2000s when a hit song meant everyone knew it? 

nowadays a song can be #1 everywhere and still not manage to penetrate the cultural landscape like before

Yeah thats called a one hit wonder and BLACKPINK are the opposite of that.

they have been dominating the charts around the world for 7 years, the fact that you have not listened to them only talks about you and your little musical culture, but they are a global phenomenon, they tour in stadiums around the world and are acclaimed by the whole world

1 hour ago, Antidote said:

they have been dominating the charts around the world for 7 years, the fact that you have not listened to them only talks about you and your little musical culture, but they are a global phenomenon, they tour in stadiums around the world and are acclaimed by the whole world

Plsss living for your sassy (and factual :wink_britney_everytime_white:) replies!!! People need to respect the current dominating Kpop girl group because they constantly show up with good music and hot visuals!!

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Turdbird3 said:

No offense but Britney stans do the same too. Especially the B-Anons who are too invested in her conservatorship and shape their personalities over her personal life. Yeah I’m not a fan of k-pop either but many Britney stans are just as weirdly obsessed and quite insufferable.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Antidote said:

My little music culture because i dont know a kpop band.

You are too much 🤣

Also, if its only one hit wonders then why does everyone know the lyrics to bomt, oops, toxic? Im not bashing them, im just saying they have a niche market.
You dont have to get defensive

38 minutes ago, GODYONCE IS A LEGEND said:

No offense but Britney stans do the same too. Especially the B-Anons who are too invested in her conservatorship and shape their personalities over her personal life. Yeah I’m not a fan of k-pop either but many Britney stans are just as insufferable.

lol ikr since now their triumphant return is not a prediction they start attacking fans and criticizing them for being fans? lol

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, iLOVEtoFLY iLOVEtoFLY said:

My little music culture because i dont know a kpop band.

You are too much 🤣

Also, if its only one hit wonders then why does everyone know the lyrics to bomt, oops, toxic? Im not bashing them, im just saying they have a niche market.
You dont have to get defensive

I think you missed the point and lol at "niche market" do you know what the definition of nichi is? they're the best selling band of this generation. they even surpassed Britney.

They're not a nichi market, They are the market.

If you really want to criticize KPop at least inform yourself.

spacer.png 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Ive never met anyone who talks about them. Who are the people/bots racking up views?

Ive never heard of them until last week or heard any song of theirs, but congrats to them. It still doesnt make me want to seek them out. I guess their big in their own country aparrently than in other markets. Kpop is not my cup of tea, just from snippets Ive heard of BTS. Id rather listen to regular pop music.

1 hour ago, Frankie8 said:

Ive never met anyone who talks about them. Who are the people/bots racking up views?

Ive never heard of them until last week or heard any song of theirs, but congrats to them. It still doesnt make me want to seek them out. I guess their big in their own country aparrently than in other markets. Kpop is not my cup of tea, just from snippets Ive heard of BTS. Id rather listen to regular pop music.

what? they topped #1 in 70 countries and you're saying they are big in their country? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

For the record, people should stop calling it K-POP, this creates a barrier in people who likes pop music and think they are accessing a cult of something.

For me, Blackpink are the new reference of pop music, specially dance music. If you're still interested: 

This is how I found about Blackpink - and my brains went nuts with the choreo of the 4 members. This videos has 1.2billion views btw.

Soon soon you'll be converted! :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Fabricio Alex said:

numbers numbers numbers... :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

the music is nothing special and the video (although its full of amazing scenarios and looks) gave me a headache with the absurd amount of ultra fast cuts. SO ANNOYING!

i understand. felt weird at first too. you'll get used to it.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, mrcarter said:

For the record, people should stop calling it K-POP, this creates a barrier in people who likes pop music and think they are accessing a cult of something.

For me, Blackpink are the new reference of pop music, specially dance music. If you're still interested: 

This is how I found about Blackpink - and my brains went nuts with the choreo of the 4 members. This videos has 1.2billion views btw.

Soon soon you'll be converted! :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

Not a cult, but soon I'll be converted? :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Spoiler

Thanks for the link. Wasn't feeling it, but might like something else I hear in the future.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block