BLACKPINK Breaks Beyonce and Taylor Swift Records and makes history with "PINK VENOM"

Antidote

Some random thoughts (spoiler: I'm not on anyone's side here):

- Embarrassing for Beyoncé and Taylor, aren't they supposedly the greatest human beings on the planet according to their stans?

- BP are global stars; B's and TS's stans want to make us believe they are too but they are not, so of course BP got bigger numbers.

- BP are a band; B and TS are solo artists. There's a big difference there, so more power to B and TS, I guess...

- BP came out with a new video, whereas B only released the audio, and TS is in her boring era and still got big numbers, so that's even more impressive for them.

- Any BP video makes any artist or band in the freaking west side of the whole wide world feel ashamed of themselves. Those videos are works or art, so of course they got big numbers, their fans are used to quality. But the song?? omg it's so basic and uninspired (except for the the rap parts)

• Like 1

The song definitely takes some time to grow on you. I didn't like it at first but the more I listened the more I loved it. 

To the people who say they are not as talented as the other pop girlies, you are delusional. Their live performances craps all over any current pop girl out at the moment with the exception of maybe Beyonce. They honestly give me the same excitement the spice Girls and Britney give me whenever they release music or do a live performance. 

Here's a small video, giving you guys a bit of background on them and what they actually stand for. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, car said:

So are these legit streams or crazy fans hacking things? I just don’t get who in the US is listening to them. I don’t know young or old people (aka my age) listening to them… 

Baby they're #1 in over 70 countrys, they are a global success, US is only a part of their success, they're doing stadium tour around the world, get out of your bubble and enjoy them or accept reality. <3

• Love 1
7 hours ago, doomphantom1 said:

Sorry but I don't find them talented nor in the same caliber as Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Britney Spears etc. The quality is not the same.

You can say that you don't like them because everyone can have an opinion but say they are not talented is simply delusional. They really can sing and are exquisite dancers and this is a fact :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Antidote said:

Baby they're #1 in over 70 countrys, they are a global success, US is only a part of their success, they're doing stadium tour around the world, get out of your bubble and enjoy them or accept reality. <3

I guess I’m speaking from a U.S. perspective- i still would love to know who is listening to them. Because whether it’s younger folks, whether it’s when I go out, whether it’s people my age.. I never know who it is! I’m genuinely curious. 

also the hacking isn’t so far fetched knowing that BTS fans are known for it 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block