BLACKPINK Breaks Beyonce and Taylor Swift Records and makes history with "PINK VENOM"

Antidote

17 hours ago, Antidote said:

Yeah thats called a one hit wonder and BLACKPINK are the opposite of that.

they have been dominating the charts around the world for 7 years, the fact that you have not listened to them only talks about you and your little musical culture, but they are a global phenomenon, they tour in stadiums around the world and are acclaimed by the whole world

I appreciate what they do but i dont understand what so good about their music. I only like lovesick girls 

Their old songs are much better imo, also this whole structure: good verses, repetitive chorus, really good bridge and random vocal noises at the end is a bit tired for me! As a matter of fact this is the song that destroyed the little hype that I had for the rest of the era... 2+ years for this? :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale: I feel like Teddy is losing his touch and he better don't put his hands on BIGBANG's work once they're ready for a comeback, cause I'd be pretty pissed if this is the best he can do nowadays. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: PS if you're gonna act toxic don't even @ me cause this is MY opinion and I have not time to waste with toxic people.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Exhaolic said:

Their old songs are much better imo, also this whole structure: good verses, repetitive chorus, really good bridge and random vocal noises at the end is a bit tired for me! As a matter of fact this is the song that destroyed the little hype that I had for the rest of the era... 2+ years for this? :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale: I feel like Teddy is losing his touch and he better don't put his hands on BIGBANG's work once they're ready for a comeback, cause I'd be pretty pissed if this is the best he can do nowadays. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: PS if you're gonna act toxic don't even @ me cause this is MY opinion and I have not time to waste with toxic people.

Did you know that this is a pre-release? this is not the title song of their new album.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

On 8/22/2022 at 11:06 PM, Email My D said:

The song definitely takes some time to grow on you. I didn't like it at first but the more I listened the more I loved it. 

To the people who say they are not as talented as the other pop girlies, you are delusional. Their live performances craps all over any current pop girl out at the moment with the exception of maybe Beyonce. They honestly give me the same excitement the spice Girls and Britney give me whenever they release music or do a live performance. 

Here's a small video, giving you guys a bit of background on them and what they actually stand for. 

I think you're the one who is delusional if you think they're anywhere near the same level as Britney.

On 8/23/2022 at 10:58 PM, Frankie8 said:

Ive never met anyone who talks about them. Who are the people/bots racking up views?

Ive never heard of them until last week or heard any song of theirs, but congrats to them. It still doesnt make me want to seek them out. I guess their big in their own country aparrently than in other markets. Kpop is not my cup of tea, just from snippets Ive heard of BTS. Id rather listen to regular pop music.

I swear you people think the US is the whole world lmao. Even latin artists are more popular today around the world than most US bishes. 

On 8/25/2022 at 2:02 AM, doomphantom1 said:

I think you're the one who is delusional if you think they're anywhere near the same level as Britney.

Omg this was last week's topic honey. Let it go. Did it take you all week to string that sentence together? Today is a good day to be a Britney Stan, not in the mood for negative trolls. Argue by yourself, and leave me out your mess. Byeeeeee:arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block