Who Do You Think Britney Will Dedicate Her Book To?

To BaNON, because they are going to create a different book with conspiracies, out of everything she writes.  :clown_meme__makeup_green:

I think she will dedicate it to herself, because without her having the strength, and courage in all these years would be impossible, and other plans, Sam, Rosengart, Fandom, FREEBRITNEY and each of the people who raised their voice for her. Unfortunately I could not mention Youtuber accounts that helped in her case, since 99% of them became conspirators 👎🏽

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, Headed Peckerhead said:

I think she will dedicate it to herself, because without her having the strength, and courage in all these years would be impossible, and other plans, Sam, Rosengart, Fandom, FREEBRITNEY and each of the people who raised their voice for her. Unfortunately I could not mention Youtuber accounts that helped in her case, since 99% of them became conspirators 👎🏽

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block