Britney posts about Sam: He’s the love of my life

1 hour ago, Littlewing said:

Jesus. I don’t assume that! And I wrote “just like in America”. Where he lives. I think of him as an American but when whoever start to talk about “racism” because he looks like he might have gotten fillers in recent time, THEY were referencing his roots as if he isn’t white, which he is. And as if people don’t get fillers in Iran or the Middle East (it is popular there TOO). Racism has never been a construct about Americans and non Americans, it is about whiteness and that construct has a lot to do with “development”, hence nomadic people have been targeted by racism. It has also targeted people south of Northern Africa especially. But not the Middle East, especially not Iran. 

The whole "white vs others" racist construct is specifically American to start with. 

In Europe racism takes much more nationalist roots. An example is France 60 years ago, with some restaurants having sings in which was written "no dogs and no Italians", or lately in the 2000s with Eastern European countries entering into the EU very racist comments against Eastern European people (still today, e.g. the Ukrainian girl in Emily in Paris presented as a shallow shoplifter that is staying illegally in France). Racism isn’t specifically about whiteness. It’s YOUR ethnicity vs other’s. How many times have I heard racist comments towards Eastern European guys being "stealers, alcoholic, dirty, uneducated, ****-dealers and organ stealers or h00kers-managers" or girls being vain *****s who’d do anything for money? Or even English men being basically "ugly" "in-breeders islanders" "sick-looking" "too white, lipless". Still, they’re white. It’s not anti-white racism, but a racism that takes a nationalistic form. It’s the same in the Middle East. Saudi and Iranians are insanely racists towards each other. And same for Palestinians and Israelis, although they’re literally the same ethnicity in majority. You also have the different ethnicities in China (Hans vs minorities).

Iranians, North Africans and Middle Easterners are considered White by the American census although the "Arab" (yes I know that all of them aren’t Arabs) checkbox proposed by Lindsay Sour in 2016 has been refused by the Senate because they come from usually wealthy socioeconomic backgrounds, they are well integrated into American society and they don’t really constitute a "group" like Black people or Latinos do. A significant part of them is Christian or irreligious. And they’re not numerous. All of this makes them basically not that different from white people. Steve Jobs is Syrian, Teri Hatcher from Desperate Housewives is Syrian, Gigi and Bella are Palestinian, just a few examples.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Sparks said:

I love Brit but she says this about every boyfriend. These two won't last.

You do realize that it’s by far the longest relationship she’s been in? The only one that went through c-ship Britney and Free Britney? He stayed even when she was taken away for four months, having basically little to no hope for a changing situation. Most guys wouldn’t have coped with how restrained and monitored her life was. Not for years. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Well. Sam is hot AF at leats she's with a handsome man. 

None of us know him  but he seems to be very protected with britney but also let her be free. 

In additiom he's trying to make a career as actor, influencer or training which I think is good if we compare him with others. 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Slayer said:
replies.png.195128367d00a13a1a7047b59daf
Direct reply

I take it you're single and never been in a relationship? :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

People are so bitter and jealous. Do you guys want Britney to be unhappy and alone or something?

A lot of them live vicariously through Britney so if they don't like who she's dating then they hope the relationship fails.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, conceptuel said:
replies.png.195128367d00a13a1a7047b59daf
Direct reply

The whole "white vs others" racist construct is specifically American to start with. 

In Europe racism takes much more nationalist roots. An example is France 60 years ago, with some restaurants having sings in which was written "no dogs and no Italians", or lately in the 2000s with Eastern European countries entering into the EU very racist comments against Eastern European people (still today, e.g. the Ukrainian girl in Emily in Paris presented as a shallow shoplifter that is staying illegally in France). Racism isn’t specifically about whiteness. It’s YOUR ethnicity vs other’s. How many times have I heard racist comments towards Eastern European guys being "stealers, alcoholic, dirty, uneducated, ****-dealers and organ stealers or h00kers-managers" or girls being vain *****s who’d do anything for money? Or even English men being basically "ugly" "in-breeders islanders" "sick-looking" "too white, lipless". Still, they’re white. It’s not anti-white racism, but a racism that takes a nationalistic form. It’s the same in the Middle East. Saudi and Iranians are insanely racists towards each other. And same for Palestinians and Israelis, although they’re literally the same ethnicity in majority. You also have the different ethnicities in China (Hans vs minorities).

Iranians, North Africans and Middle Easterners are considered White by the American census although the "Arab" (yes I know that all of them aren’t Arabs) checkbox proposed by Lindsay Sour in 2016 has been refused by the Senate because they come from usually wealthy socioeconomic backgrounds, they are well integrated into American society and they don’t really constitute a "group" like Black people or Latinos do. A significant part of them is Christian or irreligious. And they’re not numerous. All of this makes them basically not that different from white people. Steve Jobs is Syrian, Teri Hatcher from Desperate Housewives is Syrian, Gigi and Bella are Palestinian, just a few examples.

That is definetaly wrong. Racism comes from Europe. From European thinkers, started already with the ideas of progress and were further built into institutions like European universitets. It was Europeans going to America who started the whole transatlantic slave trade.
People from the middle East were seen as white. People from Iran as aryans. They have never been poc but I know some want to be classified as such in modern times. Since 9/11 a lot of hate towards muslims grew in Western countries, but this doesn’t mean that Iranians haven’t been ”white” all along. 

Having Said all this I hate racism, I just think it is unfair to talk about racism when someone thinks Sam has gotten fillers. A silly thing to even argue about, the man is gourgeous now and a couple of years ago, regardless. Just like how all other beautiful

celebrities with some work done are just as stunning with some fillers as they were without. He might not even have it, but I have thought myself that some recent pictures look a bit filled. Men do it too.

Racism has to do with the trans Atlantic slave trade and the ****** and oppression of indigenous peoples, Iranians weren’t sold as slaves during the trans Atlantic slave trade, neither oppressed and forced to assimilate into a sedentary lifestyle, Persia has been a so called “high culture” long before Europe (and racists have always thought it is worth more to be sedentary than to be nomadic). 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Littlewing said:

That is definetaly wrong. Racism comes from Europe. From European thinkers, started already with the ideas of progress and were further built into institutions like European universitets. It was Europeans going to America who started the whole transatlantic slave trade.
People from the middle East were seen as white. People from Iran as aryans. They have never been poc but I know some want to be classified as such in modern times. Since 9/11 a lot of hate towards muslims grew in Western countries, but this doesn’t mean that Iranians haven’t been ”white” all along. 

Having Said all this I hate racism, I just think it is unfair to talk about racism when someone thinks Sam has gotten fillers. A silly thing to even argue about, the man is gourgeous now and a couple of years ago, regardless. Just like how all other beautiful

celebrities with some work done are just as stunning with some fillers as they were without. He might not even have it, but I have thought myself that some recent pictures look a bit filled. Men do it too.

Racism has to do with the trans Atlantic slave trade and the ****** and oppression of indigenous peoples, Iranians weren’t sold as slaves during the trans Atlantic slave trade, neither oppressed and forced to assimilate into a sedentary lifestyle, Persia has been a so called “high culture” long before Europe (and racists have always thought it is worth more to be sedentary than to be nomadic). 

You’re talking about "academic racism" that has been intellectualized by some racist philosophers in Europe and then justified slavery and colonialism. But don’t be fooled thinking that only European intellectuals did so. Throughout Asia it’s also been the case. 

- About the atlantic slave trade: there has been three different main slave trades. The first one was between and within rival African tribes/nations. The second one was the Arab one (why isn’t there any Black person in most Arab countries? Because they were emasculated to avoid having kids). The last one was the European one. Slavery has almost always existed within human societies. It was based on race (Black people), but also on your nationality (war prisoners or… conquered countries). Eastern Europeans have been enslaved by the Ottomans during the conquests that happened a few centuries ago. Same for Japanese when they tried to conquer most of South-East Asia including China. They even turned Koreans into s**-slaves with camps to "comfort Japanese soldier."

- Arabs don’t consider themselves white or black or brown or yellow, they consider themselves Arabs. Some are very pale, others darker. It’s very US-centric to think that "White" makes sense anywhere else in the world. Also, Muslim isn’t a race. There’s only about 20% of Muslims in the world who are Arabs. The racism comes from the association between Islam and terrorism and Arabs. The most populated Muslim country in the world is Indonesia. There’s also more Americans than Arabs in the world.

And last the comment about fillers is idiot but really not racist. I didn’t know that Iranians had this feature. They aren’t Black. Lip-fillers are huge over the Middle East because the beauty standards over there are just in-sane (see the Kardashians? They were the beauty standard before they were even born. Hip-to-waist crazy ratio, big eyes, big lips, full cheeks, big butt and legs, tanned olive skin and long curvy brown hair). At least these features are more common in these countries than in England where you get some interesting results especially in Sus***.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Sparks said:

I love Brit but she says this about every boyfriend. These two won't last.

Pathetic comment. They literally met in 2016.. he's outlasted all her previous bfs even BEFORE getting married. And even after everything she's been through and all the garbage people in her life, he's still here and literally got married, when he could have easily gotten married to a girl without those problems. That plus, he actually makes a living for himself unlike the past bfs who used her for money.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block