Do You Think Britney Sometimes Re-watches Her Old Music Videos, Performances, Interviews etc?

I think she does sometimes. She's definitely doing a lot of reflecting on her life and career. I imagine there are times when it gives her a confidence boost to look back at some of her old work. Whose confidence wouldn't be boosted by watching themselves flawlessly execute choreographies like in BOMT and Slave 4 U? 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

In recent years she’s been very more reflective of her career and seems to now be look back fondly and finally recognises the icon she is. She’s posted a few of her old songs, such as Boys Lonely, posted a clip of her performing Oops!…I Did It Again at the DWAD tour and also shared the rare Singapore showcase of her singing You Got It All. I think she’s now quite proud of the work she’s done.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

Judging my her insta I’d say since being free she revisits her career a lot 

Agreed! Feel like she's rediscovering her iconic status and achievements. She sang Lonely live in the car with Sam and said "a song I wrote I'm proud of" she used Boys original on Insta, she sang her BOMT live new rendition - feels like she's finally enjoying her legacy not running from it. What next? Rebellion 

• Love 3
  • Super Mods

Yes I think so but not as much as us fans do.

I feel like she probably feels resentment about her past career achievements and work cause if they were never successful, she wouldnt have had what happened to her happen.

Or maybe im wrong and she feels nostalgia for when things were fun and easy for her.

Who knows?

The only one who does is Britney herself

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block