What will K-Fed do to the boys once they turn 18?

Apparently the boys are so badly mannered. Talk back when are being told and casually said “F you” to Brit in the video. By the way it goes, I think everybody in the family hates them. And I don’t know what happened behind closed doors but maybe that’s why Jamie is kicking Jayden doors. Bunch of brats calling you names is not the most polite thing to do. 

So it’s obvious that Kevin treat them like a king. But that’s because they are Kevin’s pay check. What worries me is what happened when Sean turned 18? Kevin’s patience would definitely runs out when these kids is not making him any more money. These kids are going to be in serious hell because they are socially crippled. And I’m not sure if they go to school anymore, might’ve been home schooled at this point. 

I just hope they won’t be in the streets addicted on *****..

• Like 5
33 minutes ago, Almost Mystical said:

Apparently the boys are so badly mannered. Talk back when are being told and casually said “F you” to Brit in the video. By the way it goes, I think everybody in the family hates them. And I don’t know what happened behind closed doors but maybe that’s why Jamie is kicking Jayden doors. Bunch of brats calling you names is not the most polite thing to do. 

So it’s obvious that Kevin treat them like a king. But that’s because they are Kevin’s pay check. What worries me is what happened when Sean turned 18? Kevin’s patience would definitely runs out when these kids is not making him any more money. These kids are going to be in serious hell because they are socially crippled. And I’m not sure if they go to school anymore, might’ve been home schooled at this point. 

I just hope they won’t be in the streets addicted on *****..

Omg when did they say "F u" to Brit? In which video? I watched them all a few times but didn't notice, only "no" in the first video at home

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Almost Mystical said:

By the end of the first video, right after Britney says she’s a woman and need to be respected. You need a pair of headphone to catch that tho. 

Wait!!! I just listened again. Is it right before she closes the door, he goes  'yeaaa f u'?? :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block