What will K-Fed do to the boys once they turn 18?

6 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Wait!!! I just listened again. Is it right before she closes the door, he goes  'yeaaa f u'?? :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

Yes. Right before the door closed. Somebody in the other thread just heard it. That’s really terrible. No wonder Britney is freaking out, “THIS IS MY HOUSE.”

Britney still love her kids and just think this is puberty. Them boys need some slapping like Juno Lou. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Almost Mystical said:

Yes. Right before the door closed. Somebody in the other thread just heard it. That’s really terrible. No wonder Britney is freaking out, “THIS IS MY HOUSE.”

Britney still love her kids and just think this is puberty. Them boys need some slapping like Juno Lou. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Omg. Im fuming honestly! They treat her like she is nothing, even worst, like sxhit. Makes me so sad. Also to think how sad Britney must have felt when they refused to go to her wedding? She doesnt deserve this. I really hope the boys have an awakening very very very soon. This is not it. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
39 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Omg. Im fuming honestly! They treat her like she is nothing, even worst, like sxhit. Makes me so sad. Also to think how sad Britney must have felt when they refused to go to her wedding? She doesnt deserve this. I really hope the boys have an awakening very very very soon. This is not it. 

Makes you think how positive she is about the whole situation. That’s why she wrote that she’s so blessed to have a pool, hot husband, and 5 dogs. That’s all that matters for now and it’s alright. 

She’s really my role model right now, especially when I get stressed out from life. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Britney if you read this, I love you so much. 

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, Almost Mystical said:

Makes you think how positive she is about the whole situation. That’s why she wrote that she’s so blessed to have a pool, hot husband, and 5 dogs. That’s all that matters for now and it’s alright. 

She’s really my role model right now, especially when I get stressed out from life. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Britney if you read this, I love you so much. 

Reach out if u wanted to vent or laugh ur stress away gurl :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 3

I’ve said it before, Kevin will exploit the Spears boys to get a reality show. They’ll try to market it like even though it’s a big family, they’re just real, down to earth, loving family. They’ll mention Britney cuz why else would anyone be interested in the Federlines, and I wouldn’t be surprised if she made an appearance because she loves those boys so much and will/has done everything for those boys. 

• Like 3

personally, I think when they turn 18 he will not pay attention or care about them as much. Like he'll care just to try to look good for the cameras (like he is now) but he's not going to go above and beyond for the kids.

Regarding his personal life, victoria will mostly like leave b/c of his cheating and she's probably only staying for the money right now-like let's be real.

I seriously picture him in a few years in prison for stealing, DUI, or illegal surveillance

On 8/12/2022 at 8:53 PM, Almost Mystical said:

By the end of the first video, right after Britney says she’s a woman and need to be respected. You need a pair of headphone to catch that tho. 

That’s so manipulative. Saying it just loud enough for her to vaguely hear but barely possible to hear in the recording, trying to provoke a strong reaction 😡

I hope I'm wrong, but when their children turn 18 and the monthly financial support provided by Britney ends, the k-**** to continue to have money will sell information and give interviews about everything there is to know about Britney during the times when he dated and was married to her and during the years 2008-2021 when their children suffered so much for a mother who did everything for them. From a garbage like he is I already expected everything. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block