What will K-Fed do to the boys once they turn 18?

He will continue to leach off them: :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

Push the boys into the entertainment business, producing , djing, maybe an ill advised album or acting. he will be the boys manager. Very much like Jamie Spears. 

last resort will be asking the boys to give him an allowance. 

Kfed is a narcissist. He will leach of this connection until it doesn’t work anymore. 

• Love 1

Kids will be fine. They will have their own stuff to deal with but at this point i do not think we really should discuss and predict that they'll do.  Would Kevin try to monetize them? OFC. But they have a mom who 've been through hell and she'll do anything to help them. AT least i think that mom son relationship will get better once they'll get 18 and start their own ways to live that life

Im so sad for Britney… these kids are being told all manner of poison against their own mother. Her whole family’s schtick is calling her selfish for not allowing herself to be exploited… if this money stops, KFed will just tell the boys that its Britney’s fault they don't have money anymore. I’m not sure if these kids will ever see their mothers side, even with all the information out there… 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 8/12/2022 at 4:41 PM, Almost Mystical said:

Makes you think how positive she is about the whole situation. That’s why she wrote that she’s so blessed to have a pool, hot husband, and 5 dogs. That’s all that matters for now and it’s alright. 

She’s really my role model right now, especially when I get stressed out from life. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Britney if you read this, I love you so much. 

I’m glad that Britney has decided to choose herself. After all this imprisonment she faced by choosing to stay there for her kids, and them not even fbcking with her… there’s nothing else she can do. She did everything in her limited power to be their parent. She tried disciplining them, giving them space when they asked for space. Not posting them when they asked. Accepting them missing their wedding… how will they act once child support runs out? Will they still somehow feel entitled to her money and hardwork? If she has a child, will they refuse to meet that child? 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block