Britney should have done an interview when she had the chance

What is wrong with you? Victim blaming. I'm not here for some 'fans' constantly making snide marks and trying to control her and say what she should and shouldn't do - shut up.

She owes us nothing to give interviews or do things when you expect.

I personally believe it is best to wait until all the idiots have had their say and she comes out last with her truth.

• Love 1

It is very good that everyone in her family and management is very much threatened about her freedom. She should not do any interviews at all because aside of these networks getting benefit from the interview, she would just basically going to end her narrative and allowing these scumbags to make stories around it.

It is much enjoyable to watch these traitors make lame attempts to destroy her and she smacks their faces out.

Salma Hayek Slap GIF by How To Be A Latin Lover

And if she ever does decide to make an interview, it would be safe that she would let her fans ask her questions on Twitter, select approriate questions and answer them LIVE on her IG.

• Like 2

I think so too. Her IG captions are hard to understand sometimes without people who are Britlingual translating them for us, plus since she deletes a lot of her captions, it's hard for non-fans to keep up with what she's said. 

An interview would've been a great way to expose Team Con as soon as the conservatorship got overturned to get the jump on her enemies before this K-Fed nonsense and other shenanigans took place.

But whatever, we'll just have to wait for the book I guess, assuming that the tree shortage ends. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block