Britney should have done an interview when she had the chance

She outlined that she doesn't feel safe doing an interview because she doesn't like being questioned. This is a human being whose trust has been abused to the point of no return, who has been extorted, trafficked, all of the worst things imaginable. It's not right to just expect her to be able to sit down on national TV and open discourse on her life. She is in a new phase of her life and she needs precious time to heal. I understand that what's happening now, this open attack on her character and motherhood, does not seem fair. But they would do it regardless. 

• Love 4
  • Like 3

Does she not still have the chance? I think it would be good timing if she did interviews when the book comes out so she can promote it. I could see her & her people waiting until the book comes out so that theres more anticipation.

But I also would hope if she does interview it's with someone who will ask the right questions & have respect for her. Some journalists and radio hosts and whatnot can be so ignorant with the things they ask and say. And don't listen too.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

Are you all not listening to Britney? Am I the ONLY person who understand what she post on ig? She has literally said "I wish I could do interviews. I'm scared of it all"  she has anxiety you all

The main reason I think if she does choose to do one that she really pick someone who wont apply uncomfortable pressure to her or is ignorant to the situation.

she deserves to be heard how SHE wants. Honestly, I don't think she wants to share her story that way and I can understand why.

13 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Instead she gave these people time to come up with stuff about her. Now the spotlight will be on her defending herself when it should have been around her freedom and what they did to her. Now she has to talk about what she did to them and why they are coming after her.

I don't think the timing matters. The people who used her as their piggy bank are going to talk a lot of **** in the coming years. There will be plenty of opportunities for her to say whatever she wants. As far as the public, I think most people know that what happened to her was an abusive trap. I really wouldn't get too worried about the current headlines. She is legally free, which is the most important thing. The drama of what happened will continue no matter what. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, mocha latto said:

The main reason I think if she does choose to do one that she really pick someone who wont apply uncomfortable pressure to her or is ignorant to the situation.

She just doesn't trust the media. It scares her. Even if she did do an interview with someone she was comfortable with, the overall media of the aftermath scares her. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, OutofKontrol said:

She just doesn't trust the media. It scares her. Even if she did do an interview with someone she was comfortable with, the overall media of the aftermath scares her. 

And shes right not to! The media needs to hold themselves fully accountable for what they did to her. The media plays a major role in how the abuse went on for so many years. Not to mention they stole her early 20s. If i was her id never do an interview with anyone

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

Are you all not listening to Britney? Am I the ONLY person who understand what she post on ig? She has literally said "I wish I could do interviews. I'm scared of it all"  she has anxiety you all

You're not alone. Her disdain for the media is well-documented & completely justified. Now that she is recording music again, I expect that (and the upcoming book) to be the other avenues in addition to IG that she will use to express herself. I could also see her doing another documentary when she is ready, to reclaim that from the media as well.

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

No interview can cover everything there is to talk about her life.

If it's not a 13 episodes interview, is it really worth it? lol

No but seriously, there's like sooooo many topics, a normal 1hr - 2hrs interview wouldn't be enough

This is so true. I feel like she would need an entire documentary that she’s produced herself. I think the book is going to do that though and we will get so many answers! 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block