Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

Little reminder how Britney always kept her sons private because they didn’t want her to post about them, yet Federline exposes them and her and their private **** with very suspicious timing. (money money money). 

And all I see is Britney being a mother doing some discipline on her children. What the **** are these videos trying to prove? How disgusting that her own children saw a chance at that young age to film their mother to use it against her someday. How awful that these people kept these videos to use it someday to their “advantage”. Is there someone who does not attempt to leech off of Britney? 

Tbh I never liked her kids.. they always sounded incredibly rude and spoiled.. and they hunted with Jamie Lynn and the last thing kids need to learn is to ****** animals. I remember that picture of them holding dead ducks while smiling. They have been under the care of mostly KFed so wow what a great job he did…..

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

now let's remember this was 2017, she was still doing Vegas then the summer tour in Asia, how many times per year did she actually get to see the kids?

They've never really seen her as a mother figure, other than the provider of money and even that I doubt they're completely conscious of what it means, and this isn't Britney's fault but the conservatorship's and Kevin's.

It was the same year as this

015.jpg

They were that small and they were talking to her and treating her like THAT? Now I understand her frustration even more. It looks like they never respected her and treated her just like everyone else: someone with no worth at all.  It's sad. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, D_Britfan said:

What are you talking about the way she speaks? Weve seen her paraded round in public in interviews less coherent than this. The only thing some people could take issue with here is the swearing. Otherwise she comes across as a woman whos used to being belittled not having it from her sons aswell trying to discipline them. She even calms down and tells jayden that of course she wants to hear what he has to say. A manic person would have continued ranting on 

Actually, the sudden transition from arguing with Preston to calling Jayden “Baby” and going into detail about ice skating vs roller blading vs skate boarding was a red flag. 

You don’t have to agree with me. I’m well aware that most of the fans on this forum are unlikely to agree with me. But I’m willing to accept the possibility that Britney has mental struggles we don’t/nor should know about. And I’m comfortable sharing that. 

Spoiled *******s! This is NOTHING! This stuff coming out the week Jamie is due to be disposed, it's hilarious the timing. At this point just cut your losses, these boys are brainwashed beyond. They have used her own children against her for so long that it's sad. This video shows nothing more then what my own mother said to me. Let me remind y'all recording these moments like this is illegal. Rosengart better be paying attention. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

GTFO this forum diagnosing her. You’re a disgusting cow 

Why aren’t you able to have a normal discussion/debate? Poppers affecting your critical thinking skills?

I’m not diagnosing anything. I don’t know anything about Britney. I gave my opinion based on my personal experiences and what I saw in that video. 

If it triggers that much, perhaps you should GTFO.

9 minutes ago, Psammead said:

It's interesting that they recorded her. Rosengart might be taking notes. Kids act out what's going on around them, and it seems that they may have picked up that recording Britney is something you do in that household.

Re the bare feet in the ice cream shop -- isn't it a rule in restaurants in California that you can't enter commercial establishments without shoes? Was he raised in a barn???

They grew up with the cship being a "normal" thing and conditioned to think any time Britney uses her voice then she's crazy and needs to be shut down. They would have totally picked up all of that behaviour from Team Con.

I can't imagine how difficult and frustrating it has been for her to constantly have to fight to be heard and respected, even by her children.

• Love 4
  • Like 4

Well the first vid is cut a million times and still only shows Britney asking her kids to respect her? Yes ppl will say the swearing isn’t great but is this the serve K-Fed thought it was?! He is the one being abusive asking his sons to record their mother and keeping that as blackmail/insurance in case B ever decided to speak. Why didn’t he raise any concerns in family court? He’s kept this for YEARS. This man is sick beyond words. Also I don’t blame her sons because they have been groomed against her for their lives living with K-Fed and that POS felon wife of his but gosh they speak to her like s—t. The entire thing is very, very sad. You can see they don’t respect her and view her as a bank like the rest of the family. It’s horrible K-Fed decided to post this, this might haunt them a lot in their older years. Involving the boys like this is unforgivable, K-K//t only cares about himself.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Dorian Gray said:

Actually, the sudden transition from arguing with Preston to calling Jayden “Baby” and going into detail about ice skating vs roller blading vs skate boarding was a red flag. 

You don’t have to agree with me. I’m well aware that most of the fans on this forum are unlikely to agree with me. But I’m willing to accept the possibility that Britney has mental struggles we don’t/nor should know about. And I’m comfortable sharing that. 

That’s an ADHD mom for you trying to control her negative reaction. I’m an ADHD mom to two pre-teens and a daughter of an ADHD mom. There's nothing out of ordinary here.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Dorian Gray said:

Or she was trying to calm the situation. She realized they were gaining up on her. She was being nice to him,  while arguing  up front.  She realized it was a battle she couldn't win with them.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Kalison Kimanda said:

Why aren’t you able to have a normal discussion/debate? Poppers affecting your critical thinking skills?

I’m not diagnosing anything. I don’t know anything about Britney. I gave my opinion based on my personal experiences and what I saw in that video. 

If it triggers that much, perhaps you should GTFO.

Poppers? I’m a f/cking female. Don’t assume my gender you pig. How dare you talk to me like that. You’re the one diagnosing Britney as manic when she is acting like a normal mother. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Dorian Gray said:

I have mental health issues myself. Im well aware of what it looks like. Britney very well may have mental health issues and god knows anyone would after what shes been through but your justification that theirs proof in these videos is nonesense. Im not in denial that she could have and that wasnt my issue with your post.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.