Elton John officially announces "Hold Me Closer" 🚀🌹

4 minutes ago, websurfer22 said:

You’re right with the dates. But Break the Ice might’ve been planned and in the works before the conservatorship was in place.

It’s an animated music video. Isn’t animation notorious for taking a long time to make, like months?

Does anybody know when the Break the Ice music video officially went into production? Because it could’ve been started before even Piece of Me was filmed.

Actually there was a real video planned and It included "a chair routine". But since cship took place, they started rushing with Circus and thus released an animated video for BTI and saved Radar for Circus (released only because of the contract with producers)

• Love 3
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, websurfer22 said:

You’re right with the dates. But Break the Ice might’ve been planned and in the works before the conservatorship was in place.

It’s an animated music video. Isn’t animation notorious for taking a long time to make, like months?

Does anybody know when the Break the Ice music video officially went into production? Because it could’ve been started before even Piece of Me was filmed.

I'm pretty sure she was doing chair choreo at Millennium dance studio for the music video and then the c-ship happened and it turned into an anime video.

4 minutes ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

Actually there was a real video planned and It included "a chair routine". But since cship took place, they started rushing with Circus and thus released an animated video for BTI and saved Radar for Circus (released only because of the contract with producers)

Yo te contaré... Una historia...

:emma:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I'm pretty sure she was doing chair choreo at Millennium dance studio for the music video and then the c-ship happened and it turned into an anime video.

6 minutes ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

Yep. I remember that now.

1 hour ago, agustinmalandra said:

I'm reading comments and I'm kinda shocked everyone is like it's officialy confirmed Brit is on it...

But why no one is making official that she's on it? NO RELIABLE SOURCE SAID BRITNEY IS ON IT. 

Song has been registered with no Britney clue

This little person with questionable taste for sunglases didn't mention britney at all

Britney is spinning around

and no one has confirmed Britney on it!

:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

We've been through this a couple of times before... I'm being cautelous. I really want Britney on it...but I don't know what's going on :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

Girl :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Britney is on it

2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I'd do it lol. 

Tbh I think a better alignment could be using me to bridge the gap between her and fans. So she doesn't necessarily need to rely on CAA or the Hollywood machine, she's got me. I'd slay the messaging and marketing. 

Hire me queen :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Desert performance announcement 2.0 lol

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.