Loose Women panel discuss the Britney/K-fed situation and blame K-Fed for doing it so publicly

1 minute ago, Naes614 said:

Yeah this backfired on him..I was listening to the radio this morning and the DJs were saying the same thing. Why does the public need to know this personal info? 

Everyone asks the same question... But ........ Because Kevin and Jamie, they are right hands, and the idea is always to Publicly humiliate Brit, and that she never has access to the kids. Parental alignment... 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

Yeah this backfired on him..I was listening to the radio this morning and the DJs were saying the same thing. Why does the public need to know this personal info? 

Yeah I think most people aren’t gonna agree with this move he made, even if the boys really do feel that way, it should be discussed in private as a family. It’s not cool to weaponize kids and that’s precisely what he’s doing and most people are gonna look down on him for that.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Damn Kevin people are already hating you more and this hasnt even released yet!

I will say one thing I would HATE  to see my mother take photos like Britney does for millions to see.  Its just a being someone's child thing. if my mom posted half ***** on Instagram id blow up and I am 35 years old lmao. But it is still not something to weaponize against Britney for .

If the boys truly are uncomfortable with it , they could have talked to Britney PRIVATELY  and we know Britney would have put their wishes first and prob delete them all.  The world didn't need to know their opinion. They didnt give the opinion on team Con and what Britney had to go through the past 13 years....now they have an opinion of some skin? Get the F out of here with that boys. Your being used as weapons for MONEY  like your father has always done to Britney . Open your eyes.:gagaf_wtf_dance_green_um_random:

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Yasux34 said:

I will say one thing I would HATE  to see my mother take photos like Britney does for millions to see.  Its just a being someone's child thing. if my mom posted half ***** on Instagram id blow up and I am 35 years old lmao. But it is still not something to weaponize against Britney for .

Your mom isn’t Britney Spears. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Your mom isn’t Britney Spears. 

I dont think its a matter of being a Celebrity or not. As that persons child im sure its kind of the same weird feeling seeing your mom with no clothes on and some stickers to cover her bits. I would be uncomfy with it. But as I said. The world didn't need to know that and could have just been a private conversation . This is all for money and attention.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block