Kim Petras Announces New Album! 🔥

3 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

She did, and not because of GP or her fans but the label who literally will NOT let her have control over her music and releases to the point of just mindlessly scrapping her albums and forcing her back into the studio. It's crazy, I'm surprised she still has the energy for this b/s tbh. 

I'm so happy she will give us a new album though :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

But they let her release Slup top? Why:ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

So they scrapped after Malibu was a hit

Then they scrapped because Coconuts was a hit

I’m starting to wonder if her label are sabotaging her for reasons other than her artistry, and perhaps because of her gender identity.

They’ll happily release sl** Pop and Turn Off The Light which, honestly, mostly cater towards Queer audiences. But anything catered toward the general public gets scrapped. Why? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

Say it louder 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, andy131 said:

Why are we not getting part 3 of Turn off the Light?!? That's what I'm here for. I've been waiting patiently for years. Her best work!!! 

First excuse was that she wanted to perform TOTL 3 live. But that wasn’t possible due to the pandemic. Instead she gave us a sneak peek with Party Till I Die and promised to release Vol. 3 the following year. The new year came and she got signed to Republic and focused on her debut album…

Wish she was still independent …

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

I don’t think TOTL vol 3 is coming…if they won’t let her release the debut I don’t think they’ll let her release this…she said she’s written and recorded over 3 albums and none have been allowed to be released 😭

Positive mindset equals positive outcome. Let's hope her new **** will be released. If not, we protesting And pulling a #FreeBritney 💅

• Love 1

I’m ready to give her a chance as long as Dr Luke (or any of his many pseudonyms) aren’t on the writers/producers list. She has major potential and seems like a super fun girl in her interviews - but I can’t stomach the fact that era after era she *chooses* to work with an alleged abuser. So until she stops being complicit in that sense, I won’t be listening. 

But based on the hype around her, it’s clear that I’m in the minority here so honestly, I’m happy for her fans!! Even if the entire thing is 100% Luke produced, it’s nice that her stans are being fed! Just because he’s a total deal-breaker for me doesn’t mean everyone else has to feel that way too - fascism isn’t cute lol.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block