Tiny Dancer might be a big deal for Britney

2 hours ago, Icecreamsandgummies said:

I expected her to STOP working and performing and should just enjoy having a family and kids and a peaceful quiet life. As much as she loved performing and singing, I hope there is no pressure for her anymore on getting it to the top. I am just happy I am getting a new music from Britney.

Is this Beyoncé’s fake account just so you don’t get any competition from fellow female artist. Is that it?

Britney’s life can go whichever way she wanted to be. If she want to stop working then so be it. But if she’s planning to get back to working and writing an album, it’s entirely her prerogative. You can’t expect all working girls to settle down and be a regular suburban housewife. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
13 hours ago, Slayer said:

I think getting back in the recording studio was a big deal and step for Britney, so proud of her.

I cannot wait for the song, i'm literally not expecting any promo including her, any music video with her in, any cover with her on.

I'm expecting the bare minimum, just the song itself is a blessing as we never even expected that! Let her slowly get into the industry, I just see the song being released and her dipping again.

exactly! i don't expect an album or a full comeback, i'm just sooo happy we're getting new music out of the blue!

and i think it's a smart career move, britney should only collab with legends to certify her iconic status even more. no more Sabis please, only big names in the industry!

• Love 1

I am not a Fare Weather Fan. I love all her albums. I love the unreleased tracks and stems. It’s exciting listening to her try out new things and expand her creativity. 

This is a truly wonderful moment for her. She can finally do whatever she wants with her life. She chose to create music again💕😭

I hope you guys can let yourselves embrace the joy of this moment. Celebrate her. Show her the love, respect, and appreciation she has always deserved. Her and Elton already made something special. Soon fans will have the power to make it as massive as  we want. Go HAM B ITCHES. Parade and Rally in the streets. Everyone wear pink. Give Her the biggest Welcome Back Ever 🤩 

• Love 2

Honestly, I'd rather prefer her to make her own thing than hitting the #1. 

#1s do not mean quality. 

She is already a star and an icon. She just needs to produce whatever she wants  and feels like doing it despite of being a #1 or not. 

There are many singer hitting the #1 and the music is so bad.... 

I think she doesn't need a huge come back either. There are very few singers that have such a legacy, that they don't need to do anything else actually ... 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Ricardo Santos said:

Honestly, I'd rather prefer her to make her own thing than hitting the #1. 

#1s do not mean quality. 

She is already a star and an icon. She just needs to produce whatever she wants  and feels like doing it despite of being a #1 or not. 

There are many singer hitting the #1 and the music is so bad.... 

I think she doesn't need a huge come back either. There are very few singers that have such a legacy, that they don't need to do anything else actually ... 

PREACH! AMEN! Finally a fan not putting much pressure on her and make her work hard just like her father! :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

No expectations on charts at all. Just very happy and proud for her to make good music again! :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

I know it is a blessing that we have new music from Britney and hear her sing after six years ❤️and I read in the comments if it will be number one or top 10 etc🙄, who could stop that number 1 in that week?  Beyoncé? Doja? What new song is coming hard on the billboards charts? Don't hate me I just wanna know the competition in that dates 🤔

On 8/4/2022 at 1:21 PM, MikeHunt said:

After working with newbies or people that never made it (Sabi we lookin at you), Britney is finally working with a legend again! :bouncey:

Damn, Britney was made to colab with a bunch of flops now that I think about it.  Total label push… Sabi, Tinashe, Iggy, Geazy… yuck 

• Like 1
On 8/4/2022 at 12:41 PM, Almost Mystical said:

Close. I swap perfume and hold on tite with body ache and til it's gone. I don't care if Myah on it, cause it's total bop. :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

It is but yeah Britney is on maybe 20% of those vocals. It’s pretty disrespectful honestly. If you couldn’t get studio time or her verses weren’t “good enough” to use, don’t just have someone else record it and out her name and face on it. That’s why people think she’s manufactured and not authentic. When I’m reality she really, really is. But she needs total creative control. Music and shows is what Britney excels in. Where she needs the team of professionals taking charge is consumes, makeup, etc. but let her make her own music. And let give her total creative freedom for shows. The professionals can be there to suggest things but she needs to call the shots. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block