Tiny Dancer might be a big deal for Britney

34 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I think getting back in the recording studio was a big deal and step for Britney, so proud of her.

I cannot wait for the song, i'm literally not expecting any promo including her, any music video with her in, any cover with her on.

I'm expecting the bare minimum, just the song itself is a blessing as we never even expected that! Let her slowly get into the industry, I just see the song being released and her dipping again.

Agree Completely.   her bravery  is outstanding

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, OneLife said:

If the song goes #1 she will have a #1 song from four different decades.:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: 

and besides Elton is pretty strong in the UK which is great for Britney.

Yeah Elton had 3 Number 1s in the last 4 months of 2021! However, one was with Dua and two were with Ed Sheeran (so guaranteed Number 1s).

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Almost Mystical said:

If she's really thinking in coming back with a revenge album, she might be shopping for record label contract right now. And going as a feature artist in Elton's song is a great career move. How well Tiny Dancer will do in the market is going to be a testament of Britney's star power. If the song manage to do well in the market or even hit #1, it'll put her status up there in legendary cause she's competing with prime Dula Peep while she's on 6 year break. And if she did that, she might end up with 9 figure record deal. I'm so excited for this one and seeing how invested she's in the song production, I can't wait to play the song non-stop. :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

britney spears dancing GIF

This is ALL I want to read for today :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

Go BRITNEY!!! :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

• Love 2
  • Content Curators

Joe Tessitore Wow GIF by ABC Network
Jks, All ears will be listening to this for sure , It’s the first positive and exciting move from her that isn’t legally related which to be frank will still go on for a couple more years but why should that stop an artist from doing projects again. We’ll have to wait and see where this leads her

If it does well enough, this could easily be a contender for pop/dance/electronic/duo Grammy categories. I think the Grammies could see Britney for the talent she is and stop ignoring her as a trailblazer and talent in the industry. This really could be something special! We have to buy and then STREAM and SHAZAM the **** out of this song so radio picks it up around the country. This song probably also has an appeal to HOT AC/AC stations in addition to top 40/pop, similar to Cold Heart, which is why Cold Heart did exceptionally well on the radio! 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Bo da toe said:

It’s gonna be huge. My bosses mom loves Elton and she’s super excited for this song to drop lol. She’s like 60 and every time she sees me she talks to me about how great it is that they’re working together. It’ll be good for Britney! People will see her in a new light artistically and if it helps her get a great record deal, even better!

Omg that story is so heart warming to me. I think it’s because we grew up with Britney being hated by old people :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

even tho 60 is the new 43 and divorced :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

• Love 2
3 hours ago, annonymous said:

I think the song will do okish, but won't do as great as everyone thinks. It's not 2008 anymore. 

Scream and Shout was a commercial success worldwide…without promo. Piece of Me was the second-best selling tour in the UK in 2018; Dublin sold out within 10 mins. Again, without promo. She sold 60k tickets for POM in Tel Aviv, the highest number for a female artist. Once again, without promo. 

I anticipate this song would be, at the very least, a commercial success worldwide with JUST Britneys name. Especially after the conservatorship. Adding Elton’s name, I feel it will be even bigger. Just my gut feeling. 

Either way, I’m extremely happy and grateful for what is coming. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block