Tiny Dancer might be a big deal for Britney

It’s gonna be huge. My bosses mom loves Elton and she’s super excited for this song to drop lol. She’s like 60 and every time she sees me she talks to me about how great it is that they’re working together. It’ll be good for Britney! People will see her in a new light artistically and if it helps her get a great record deal, even better!

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Her status is already legendary thank you very much, and this will be ANOTHER Iconic creation added to her stellar cataloge :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Aside from Britney Jean where she probably didn't have any creative input, Britney's catalogue is pretty flawless. Even compared to other legends, like Mariah, Beyonce, or Madonna that have album that they seems want to forget, every Britney's album create quite an impact each time. 

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, Bo da toe said:

It’s gonna be huge. My bosses mom loves Elton and she’s super excited for this song to drop lol. She’s like 60 and every time she sees me she talks to me about how great it is that they’re working together. It’ll be good for Britney! People will see her in a new light artistically and if it helps her get a great record deal, even better!

Putting Elton in the mix is a very smart move. She's going to reach difference audience outside her usual market demographic.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Almost Mystical said:

Aside from Britney Jean where she probably didn't have any creative input, Britney's catalogue is pretty flawless. Even compared to other legends, like Mariah, Beyonce, or Madonna that have album that they seems want to forget, every Britney's album create quite an impact each time. 

We dont talk about Britney Jean here :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Haha 9
7 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

It will get a lot of attention for sure, but let's be realistic, Britney debuted 24 years ago and her last two eras were flops, except for Work ***** and Make Me that went platinum, If it goes Top 20 in the main markets it would be good enough. If it goes Top 10 I would be super excited. 

I don't think this stay true to where Britney is now. I hate that she have to went the conservatorship but she really re-ignited the public interest during FreeBritney. And she got 15 million for her book deal, second only to Obama. Even her features in this song got picked up in prime news. If she did this right, she might bounce back to Primeney era.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block