Britney: we are the innocent little children ,Psss Kids’ Choice Awards was a long time ago

4 hours ago, tobstar73 said:

She’s met so many Celebs too 

She hasn't RUN to many celebs, though: 

"I ran. I was dressed in high heels [and I ran] towards him! Like an idiot, I ran to him and I was like, 'Oh my God, I'm the biggest fan'," she added. 

About JL, she is reflecting about that night and it was all good between them then, that picture may have brought nice memories. Family relations and sibling relationships are not black and white, it's not that hard to understand really.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, tobstar73 said:

Why would she post a sister photo hugging if she was so mad? Honestly her captions are confusing. Maybe Jamie Lynn was right when she was saying she was confused that she was saying all this stuff on social but texting different. It’s all getting very strange. She’s met so many Celebs too 

She can post whatever she likes, troll.

• Love 3

Now I’m not BAnon, but it’s interesting who she references things in three’s lately 🤔 In this post “idiot idiot idiot”. We know Britney is a well read, spiritual person, and also loves a cryptic message. Just like 🌹 came to light, I’ll be interested to see what the “three’s” are referencing. :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Like 2
10 hours ago, tobstar73 said:

Why would she post a sister photo hugging if she was so mad? Honestly her captions are confusing. Maybe Jamie Lynn was right when she was saying she was confused that she was saying all this stuff on social but texting different. It’s all getting very strange. She’s met so many Celebs too 

she means she ran to him, like literally ran

and she is shading jamie lynn

you’re an adult u should know that

• Haha 6
11 hours ago, tobstar73 said:

jamie lynn hasn't been right a day in her life

• Haha 2
13 hours ago, tobstar73 said:

Or maybe you don't know anything about a love/hate relationship.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Now I’m not BAnon, but it’s interesting who she references things in three’s lately 🤔 In this post “idiot idiot idiot”. We know Britney is a well read, spiritual person, and also loves a cryptic message. Just like 🌹 came to light, I’ll be interested to see what the “three’s” are referencing. :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Peter, Paul and Mary, duh:bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block