Mathew Rosengart: "Ms. Spears has been the subject of more than one stalker"

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I also think now the house that’s been reported as Britney’s new home is not actually   At that location, or maybe she just throwing off the media

I thought the same thing but Sam posted some photos where you can see the same office from the listing of the house…Unless he took those photos in a viewing and didn’t actually moved there? Britney hasn’t posted any new pics from her new house and also weird enough the influencer who lived there got tons of comments that Britney was getting her house and she literally did not say a word (could be an NDA but doubtful)

• Love 1

it's insane to me the court even considered granting Jamie's request. Britney made serious abuse allegations and yet they were seriously arguing about team Jamie getting Britney's new address? the only reason they would want it so badly is because clearly Jamie has no idea where exactly she lives rn and it should stay that way, or he does know and just wants legal justification for whatever he thinks he's justified to do with officially being granted to know where she lives. he, as the accused, has no business knowing these things. I'm glad the court decided against it because jfc imagine the court once again enabling team con in further harassing Britney.

13 hours ago, Darec said:

🔴BuzzFeed News Reporter: “Whether [Jamie Spears] believes it or not, whether he accepts it or not, his daughter feels traumatized by what she went through at his hands for more than a decade," Britney Spears's attorney told the court.

This is very well said and straightforward.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

Jamie was also the one communicating with Billy B :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

Mmhhmm from the ipad that they were mirroring her account to, or he just saved all contact info before she got a new number and device and got a burner number not under his info for obvi reasons and thats why jason and billy only spoke to said brit thru text and never vocal or video chat. And both of those men have admitted only thru text was their communication lmao

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block