Can Britney and Elton's "Tiny Dancer" remix hit No 1?

i'll do my best and i'm sure all of us will, but let's not focus on the numbers alone... it makes me happy that she wants to make music again and be creative on her own terms, tiny dancer has always been one of her fav songs and the fact that she chose this project (if true) makes me so, so happy for her!

• Love 5
2 hours ago, very_urban said:

Correct me if I'm wrong please, don't they stop counting after you reply one song a certain amount of times? Like on Spotify?

Yeah only a certain number of streams count that too not spammed best to make a small playlist and shuffle full day at a very low volume. 

Never repeat again and again, mass streaming on repeat works only towards the number shown on spotify but not on the charts. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Yes it could reach number 1..

I think anything britney puts out now is in HIGH demand..probably for the first time since blackout she can do EXACTLY What she wants..media will have a field day.. lets not forget its elton john!! ..

Media will state its her first since 2016 which will boost GPs interest for her next album..the gp love a comeback especially A REAL ONE..

Personally i think her first move teaming up with pop royalty was a smart move indeed 

I dont have i tunes so I'll be streaming on youtube.. might even get Spotify back for it 😂

• Love 4
3 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

Forget Tiny Dancer, this needs to be an emote. 

@Jordan Miller :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

The way I introduced this gif and one year later, it gets revived, oh wow oh wow my AIWFCIY moment

spacer.png

OT: Yall need to calm down :orangu_orangutan_ape: I honestly see this song debuting in the Top 20 let alone, reaching to the zenith of the charts. We should definitely work towards it having good numbers, tho :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

• Haha 1

I get the excitement, but let's just hear the music first before even thinking about charts.

The hype is there, the fanbase is huge, so yes there will be great numbers at the beginning.

But if the song is well-produced, with a great rearrangement, good vocals, a nice visual... Then it can be a huuuge GP hit.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block