Lou Taylor's final response is to try and limit Britney’s discovery to issues about the 12th accounting

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, ubritney said:

The time has come, Lou. Evil won’t win. And you can’t hide behind your « christian values. » You ****ed with the wrong person.

You are just like Elvis’ manager, Colonel Parker. Except you are not getting away with it. History won’t repeat itself.

The court knows the word and Exhale is watching which is why everyone is getting denied. Lou will not be excluded :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 8
33 minutes ago, queenofhearts said:

someone please break down the legal jargon

I have no legal knowledge, and this is my interpretation; this should therefore be seen as my opinion, based on the conclusion I reached from the above document.

It appears that Team Lou are trying to distance themselves from the issue of surveillance/the establishment by creating a divide between that and the accounting. They're basically saying "the issue at hand is the accounting, so nothing else is relevant regarding us!".

They're trying to use Rosengart's word against him in separating the issues, because he tried to get documents separated.

Basically, they can't really deny that they played a fiduciary role to the court in being the accounting for the estate, but they're trying to avoid the other topics because there's no real denying them either, but it's in the probate court which deals with estates.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block