Dua Lipa Now Has The Top 2 Most Streamed Albums By A Female Artist Of All-Time On Spotify

1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

If this song doesn’t get to #1 then it would be true Nicki Minaj fashion. Her worst songs go #1. #SorryNotSorry my man is trying to convince me to go to iheart to see her but tickets are too expensive and after we went last year to see Dua perform a 15 minute set? Yeah no thanks 

Honestly, I don’t know why in the hell Say So and Trollz went number #1. Also, isn’t it ironic how Doja Cat first and last song going number #1 is a song that features Nicki Minaj? Then you have Cardi and Megan getting these number #1’s like hot bread. By this logic, you have to hate Nicki Minaj to top the charts? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:
Also, Freaky Girl is already doing big moves on Tik Tok. If she doesn’t release it this Friday, the hype might die down. It will debut at #2 with a video. Without the video top #20. Mark my words. The radio doesn’t fuc with Nicki like that and idk why. Or maybe they will considering this is going to be mainstream pop, radio tart type of song. :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:
Edited: I feel you on not going to iHeart festival. I also didn’t go to UK to see her… the prices are expensive as ****. I get that she has the hits, I mean her catalogue is huge and versatile…. But the energy it’s not there. I personally wouldn’t go to a Nicki concert to see choreography, but she’s barely moving. :mariah-hurry:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
18 minutes ago, Style. said:

Honestly, I don’t know why in the hell Say So and Trollz went number #1. Also, isn’t it ironic how Doja Cat first and last song going number #1 is a song that features Nicki Minaj? Then you have Cardi and Megan getting these number #1’s like hot bread. By this logic, you have to hate Nicki Minaj to top the charts? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:
Also, Freaky Girl is already doing big moves on Tik Tok. If she doesn’t release it this Friday, the hype might die down. It will debut at #2 with a video. Without the video top #20. Mark my words. The radio doesn’t fuc with Nicki like that and idk why. Or maybe they will considering this is going to be mainstream pop, radio tart type of song. :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:
Edited: I feel you on not going to iHeart festival. I also didn’t go to UK to see her… the prices are expensive as ****. I get that she has the hits, I mean her catalogue is huge and versatile…. But the energy it’s not there. I personally wouldn’t go to a Nicki concert to see choreography, but she’s barely moving. :mariah-hurry:

Yeah I’m eager for the song to drop already 

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

So this is what @Midnight feels like when people trash on Beyoncé and @Adriannn when people trash on Taylor. Exhilarating :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

She deserves her success, I streamed her again (videos, live performances, etc.) and I admit that she is exceptional (for todays standards) :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: hopefully the next era brings something that clicks with me :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Pleased to announce that Levitating finally won a special little corner on my workout playlist.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 minute ago, Midnight said:

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

She deserves her success, I streamed her again (videos, live performances, etc.) and I admit that she is exceptional (for todays standards) :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: hopefully the next era brings something that clicks with me :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Pleased to announce that Levitating finally won a special little corner on my workout playlist.

Not an outstanding mark of approval from Sasha Eartha herself :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, SJK said:

She still can’t pull off choreography to save her life. 

Her performance skills have improved massively, she's been amazing so far on the Future Nostalgia tour. Still not the most amazing dancer ever but she clearly listened to feedback (even if some of it was harsh).

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

I called her Dua Lupa for the longest time thinking that was her name. From what I've heard of her music, maybe Dua Poopa fits better Boat Poop GIF

I did like how Don't Start Now had a disco vibe to it, but not because I thought it was a good song, but just for helping to bring that sound back.

It's ok sweetie, it's not like all of us can have good taste. :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block