Dua Lipa Now Has The Top 2 Most Streamed Albums By A Female Artist Of All-Time On Spotify

12 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

She is doing just fine. I expect she will release DL3 next year. She’s been taking three years between albums and I’m ok because she’s the last artist that gives proper eras. 

I just wish they didnt push her to endless collaboration non-album singles with no quality or longevity, shes not Doja Cat lol

• Love 1

I called her Dua Lupa for the longest time thinking that was her name. From what I've heard of her music, maybe Dua Poopa fits better Boat Poop GIF

I did like how Don't Start Now had a disco vibe to it, but not because I thought it was a good song, but just for helping to bring that sound back.

• Haha 2
41 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

For real. You ready for Freaky Girl :melt_weird_drift_wow:

I’m ready for Nicki taking the pop route because it’s been too ******* long. Whether she like it or not, Nicki Minaj is also a pop girl. The question is, is she ready? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:  
I won’t be expecting a number #1 NOT because she doesn’t have the sales or our support, but because she’s doomed by some of the under ground illuminati men. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

And rightfully so!

I am pleasantly surprised to see her debut coming in before Future Nostalgia though.

Truly underrated.

Garden, Last Dance, and Fever are all so slept on.

Preach! I love all of those. I loved hearing Garden and Last Dance at her 2018 concert. Wish she had brought at least Garden back for FN tour 

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

I called her Dua Lupa for the longest time thinking that was her name. From what I've heard of her music, maybe Dua Poopa fits better Boat Poop GIF

I did like how Don't Start Now had a disco vibe to it, but not because I thought it was a good song, but just for helping to bring that sound back.

Your lack of taste is what’s stinking up the thread right now :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
16 minutes ago, Style. said:

I’m ready for Nicki taking the pop route because it’s been too ******* long. Whether she like it or not, Nicki Minaj is also a pop girl. The question is, is she ready? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:  
I won’t be expecting a number #1 NOT because she doesn’t have the sales or our support, but because she’s doomed by some of the under ground illuminati men. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

If this song doesn’t get to #1 then it would be true Nicki Minaj fashion. Her worst songs go #1. #SorryNotSorry my man is trying to convince me to go to iheart to see her but tickets are too expensive and after we went last year to see Dua perform a 15 minute set? Yeah no thanks 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block