Does Britney Spears Exist?

She's moved into the legend category. The fact that she is ambivalent about returning just increases her value, if she decides to perform occasionally. Judging by how she handled Hold Me Closer, her musicality isn't in question.

I can see her being a special guest for other performers, like, coming on for a song or two, maybe collaborating. I don't know if she'd be safe doing shows like she used to, the reception would be enormous. She doesn't seem to have to be the center of attention, either. One article said she was unusual in that she liked being part of a dance group, and not just the center of one.

On 7/18/2022 at 6:58 AM, HIM said:

In this day and age of pop music, does Britney Spears still exit? Has the world moved on from the kind of pop sensation she once was. We all know that once an artist takes a long *** hiatus ala Shania Twain (13 years) their status becomes obsolete. 

Can Britney ever make a return? Can she outsell her Oops I Did It Again album? 

Prove a ***** wrong and tell me in the comments section how deceived I am. 

#6 BILLBOARD HOT 100 

Fb-hm-fWIAMzB2T?format=png&name=900x900

turn up dancing GIF by Stefflon Don

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block