Britney: "Had to repost cause I woke up this morning and saw some posts weren’t there"

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

She should change her username and password immediately!

Who’s the one that’s deleting everything? Mathew already confirmed that it was her posting yet she just said that she has posts that are being deleted from her account and she didn’t do it. What is going on? 

This doesn't make sense sometimes her posts are deleted instantly after posting...which makes me think it must be her...

Unless someone is literally constantly refreshing her Instagram and waiting then deleting...which is unlikely.

Either that or it must be someone who is IN HER HOUSE at that time.

Theres 2 possibilities:

1) It's someone in her house; or

2) It's Britney herself....

EDIT: it's definitely not a hacker...they would do a lot worse than delete her post.....

I personally think it's Britney and she's either forgot or is playing into the crazy conspiracies... Who tf knows anymore 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Mayenaise said:

This doesn't make sense sometimes her posts are deleted instantly after posting...which makes me think it must be her...

Unless someone is literally constantly refreshing her Instagram and waiting then deleting...which is unlikely.

Either that or it must be someone who is IN HER HOUSE at that time.

Theres 2 possibilities:

1) It's someone in her house; or

2) It's Britney herself....

Or maybe she's playing with us? 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block