Britney quoting the movie 'This Is 40' on Sam's Instagram story

I mean look, how young. Don’t know how to copy/ paste the actual video so I made a gif of it! It’s a funny little skit, where she says;

spacer.png

”Maybe I’m not ready to be 40! I’m not ready to have old people’s clothes at Gordon Taylor! No!!!” 🤣🤣🤣

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Z-dawg said:

I mean look, how young. Don’t know how to copy/ paste the actual video so I made a gif of it! It’s a funny little skit, where she says;

spacer.png

”Maybe I’m not ready to be 40! I’m not ready to have old people’s clothes at Gordon Taylor! No!!!” 🤣🤣🤣

Thank you for the gif, but I genuinely find it cute that you found that easier than copying & pasting the link :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Haha 8
5 hours ago, Z-dawg said:

spacer.png

she is saying Lord and Taylor it is a department store that no longer exists 

18 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

I know she has the beauty filter on but she looks so good

What! No way really? I’m such a social media noob. I thought she was all natural! Was literally going to comment how young she looks since the conservatorship ended, which I think is true either way, but now I feel lied to lol.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block