BRITNEY SINGS BABY ONE MORE TIME IN NEW INSTAGRAM VIDEO (2022)!!

Britney’s issue with the medley seems to be that Kelsea was allowed to do a different version of Oops! And the other girls were allowed to do different vocal runs to her songs - maybe Britney really did want to sing live?  Idk…it’s obvious she just references JL because she didn’t feel JL had any right on that stage let alone performing HER song.

• Love 1
  • Like 7
25 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Dude she has BEEN saying this. Again and again and again. People choose not to listen. “I will be sitting pretty for a VERY VERY long time” and all the other comments she persistently conveys on insta. Plus she told Jayden she was thinking of retiring in the comfort of their own home and not in an interview. She’s over it. She has enough money to live a while for now. And she knows all it takes is a few easy contracts to bring in money in other ways. Would I be a little surprised if she never ever did anything ever again? Yes. But I think we are looking at several years at minimum IF it ever happens. And maybe if the planets align we’ll get a one off single or something. But even that I just don’t see any time soon. She is saying it herself - she is the source of this information. Reminds me of FTR “it’s like they hear me but they really not listening”

THIS

9 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I’d like to know the backstory to that radio Disney Jamie Lynn performance. I saw it as a really cheesy tribute to Britney and nothing more. 

Same, I hope she touches on it in her book.  Watching it back now and seeing her reaction…you can tell how embarrassed and hurt she is.  There is a brief moment when JL comes on that she seems excited - and maybe she was (because maybe she wasn’t angry with JL yet at that point), but you quickly see Britney’s emotion change from excited and happy to “wow this is embarrassing” REALLY quick.  I feel bad for Kelsea Ballerini, who I love.  She genuinely LOVES Britney (performed Lucky on tour last year) and I doubt she meant anything but to show Britney her love and admiration.  I hope Britney realizes everyone up there (minus Juno) was legit showing their gratitude to her.  I understand her frustration and anger though.  I almost took it as “these girls were allowed to stand there and sing their hearts out and I had to dance and lip-sync to album vocals for 12 years.”

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I’d like to know the backstory to that radio Disney Jamie Lynn performance. I saw it as a really cheesy tribute to Britney and nothing more. 

britney had been wanting to perform remixes to her songs for years and they kept telling her no. then she goes and sees that bad tribute with people performing remixes to her songs, exactly what SHE wanted to do. and then the icing on the cake her own sister comes out and performs a remix to her song. britney was already being abused and traumatized by her family, and then her sister comes out and is able to do the one thing britney had been begging to be allowed to do. that had to have felt like a huge betrayal. britney said before how everything was just always handed to JL but she always had to work for anything. that was just another case of JL being able to do whatever she wants and even more hurtful because it what was britney wanted to do and was told no. those are HER songs, HER legacy, HER art, and they shat all over it.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, easy said:

britney had been wanting to perform remixes to her songs for years and they kept telling her no. then she goes and sees that bad tribute with people performing remixes to her songs, exactly what SHE wanted to do. and then the icing on the cake her own sister comes out and performs a remix to her song. britney was already being abused and traumatized by her family, and then her sister comes out and is able to do the one thing britney had been begging to be allowed to do. that had to have felt like a huge betrayal. britney said before how everything was just always handed to JL but she always had to work for anything. that was just another case of JL being able to do whatever she wants and even more hurtful because it what was britney wanted to do and was told no. those are HER songs, HER legacy, HER art, and they shat all over it.

Yeah i get all of that, but i still think there’s more to that one. Britney’s father listened to her have s**, allegedly, and Britney seems to have more anger over her sister making a fool of herself. I think it goes beyond the remixes. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.