Lady Gaga's Chromatica Ball Tour

2 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

I am thinking of attending the Arnhem concert, but not sure. Any word on a setlist?  

Not the whole thing since she never releases a full setlist ahead of time, but some ballads are confirmed such as Shallow and Hold My Hand. Also there was a rumor that Fun Tonight won't be performed.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Caleb Ellis said:

I really wanted this to be my first Gaga show  because it’s still a great album but couldn’t afford it at the time. I’m intrigued about the production level of this 

There are rumors that Netflix is following her on this tour. So maybe you will experience this tour in your living room stadium soon. 😁

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
  • Content Curators
4 minutes ago, TommyX said:

There are rumors that Netflix is following her on this tour. So maybe you will experience this tour in your living room stadium soon. 😁

Thanks! Living rooms have the closest seats and the best view apparently 

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

I'm going to the first London show, if anyone on here is going it'd be cool to see you as I'm going alone :) 

Everything seems super secretive atm, but apparently the stage for this tour is massive and very complex. Gaga's stages have always been super cool so I'm expecting no less for this tour's!

Hopefully the setlist is full of Chromatica songs as well as a nice balance of the old hits too and some fan faves from past albums. Gaga's already confirmed Always Remember Us This Way, Shallow and Hold My Hand are on the setlist so expect a ballad section. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Stefani said:

Not the whole thing since she never releases a full setlist ahead of time, but some ballads are confirmed such as Shallow and Hold My Hand. Also there was a rumor that Fun Tonight won't be performed.

I heard 1000 Doves isn't on the setlist either apparently. Those are the two Chromatica songs I'd be okay with being absent but the rest of the album better be on there. 

(Although I just realised I'd doubt we'd get Love Me Right on the setlist either even though I'd love a performance of that song)

Okayyy this alleged setlist is interesting!! I'm excited to see if she adds anything else to it! 

I was reeeeeally hoping she'd do The Edge of Glory (my favourite song of hers) but I'll get over it! What's SUPER interesting is there are a couple strange omissions... Where's "Stupid Love"? "Enigma"? "A Million Reasons"? "Alejandro"? Or ANYTHING from Artpop??

Perched for the reports from the first show to see if anything is added/changed! (This rumoured setlist adds up to just about 1 hour so I'm sure a handful more songs will be added to round it up to 80-90 minutes!)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, SpookyFish13 said:

Okayyy this alleged setlist is interesting!! I'm excited to see if she adds anything else to it! 

I was reeeeeally hoping she'd do The Edge of Glory (my favourite song of hers) but I'll get over it! What's SUPER interesting is there are a couple strange omissions... Where's "Stupid Love"? "Enigma"? "A Million Reasons"? "Alejandro"? Or ANYTHING from Artpop??

Perched for the reports from the first show to see if anything is added/changed! (This rumoured setlist adds up to just about 1 hour so I'm sure a handful more songs will be added to round it up to 80-90 minutes!)

Wait what alleged setlist? I think it would be really stupid (no pun intended) if Stupid Love wasn't performed. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block